The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Syandana Can Attack And Defend.anyone Need It :0?

felinena

I just done read my local forum and hot thrad over there about blame some syandana is look like a portable picnic gas.!

Well They discuss about Lotus sydana will look like array power cord and can attack and defend too ! And some of ppl there post about Syndana is came from "Zone of enders:" Its a boy toon . and all about fighter ppl like warframe .

and they syandana look like a wing ! its can attack or become laser gun ! and even lady fighter there . our sydana is can turn to shield too !  uh hu @.@!

Well I asking about syandana is look like a wing. when in combat its can float around me. its can attack and can defend.

same rule as always. anyone agree with me. cheerio my thread. tell lotus ! make it happen ^.^ V 

Y-Y.

i am so sry about my english ..well please vote and cheerio my thread . really wanna see wing syandana is float around warframe and can block incomeing bullet or rocket. that very good 

Yeah, and make it cost 200 Platinum so we can start screaming Pay2Win.

Y-Y.

i am so sry about my english ..well please vote and cheerio my thread . really wanna see wing syandana is float around warframe and can block incomeing bullet or rocket. that very good 

Sorry to tell you but cosmetic items are for looks only , if they had special function or some kind of stats buff what would kinda p2w ( yeah I know warframe is co-op) people would not like what.

Edited by bad4youLT

it's not such a terrible idea,  after all if i get it what the op wants is basically a gun-whip that looks like a scarf, not sure how it would work design-wise  but it's not so far from the redeemer really or maybe just a sentinel that's not mounted on your shoulder, thought it definitely can't be treated like a syandana game mechanics wise.

Do you run what you type through Google translate? Google translate is terrible for everything but single word translations for certain languages.

picnic gas...

rZwS2iv.png

At the very least, your threads amuse me.

Edited by Radiegle

Do you run what you type through Google translate? Google translate is terrible for everything but single word translations for certain languages.

picnic gas...

rZwS2iv.png

At the very least, your threads amuse me.

What this guy said. We'd at least understand you if you used Google translate rather than try to ram your way through a language.

I just done read my local forum and hot thrad over there about blame some syandana is look like a portable picnic gas.!

Well They discuss about Lotus sydana will look like array power cord and can attack and defend too ! And some of ppl there post about Syndana is came from "Zone of enders:" Its a boy toon . and all about fighter ppl like warframe .

and they syandana look like a wing ! its can attack or become laser gun ! and even lady fighter there . our sydana is can turn to shield too !  uh hu @.@!

Well I asking about syandana is look like a wing. when in combat its can float around me. its can attack and can defend.

same rule as always. anyone agree with me. cheerio my thread. tell lotus ! make it happen ^.^ V 

Why, if it isn't UniqueDragon from City of Heroes! Is something gone to the Americans again? :D

402.jpg

/thread

Edited by RazorTip