Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Selling Targis Prime Parts?

(XBOX)LexaHex

wouldn't it be cool if the void trader can sell players Targis prime parts? 

Targis Prime:

PrimeSetOneArmourChest.png

PrimeSetOneArmourShoulder.png

PrimeSetOneArmourLeg.png

I think it would, because this is an amazing armor set that not everyone was able to get or has it. 

its really the best looking armor set and people might want it.

Sure people that bought this set might be a bit butt-hurt and wont want this set to be easily obtained. 

but please?

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

That won't happen, Prime Access stuff is exclusive to Prime Access and while can be rotated within the program, none of the accessories will available in the game through drops, market or trader. 

If your going to ask me for a source, check the prime access FAQ, section on what is exclusive and what's not.

FAQ: https://warframe.com/prime-access-faq

"Will the Exclusive items be available in-game after a new pack is available?

No. The Exclusive items in Prime Access are Exclusive to the Prime Access Program. You may see them rotated within the Program but they will not be made available in-game"
Edited by NovusNova

Unlikely at best. Ya see, Prime Access accessories are advertised as exclusive to Prime Access in the same way that Excalibur Prime was exclusive to the Founders Program. As such, if you don't have the Targis Armor already you almost definitely will never have it. 

I don't see why not, as long as they make something "similar" and not exactly the same as the stuff Prime Access buyers paid for - which would be a slap in the face. After all, we all thought all the Edo, Eos, etc were plat-only items. I certainly wouldn't have paid for it if I knew they were going to be sold for ducats. So why not an alternate Targis even if it doesn't look as "cool"?

Edited by CapricaSix