Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Possibilities are:

Mirage's sister, since she also manipulates light

OR

Artist Warframe (comes with paintgun and paintbrush melee weapon)

Gonna paint the town... DEAD.

except that It's NOT Light based

Edited by BaIthazar

My bet is it's a chameleon-themed frame.

+1. Color choice not only determines damage type, but enemies you can shapeshift into (hence why experienced players will appreciate this particular frame). Colors correspond to certain weapons and enemies, and require experimentation to uncover. Relatively easy to code for and the models all exist already...the tricky part will be making the controls for all the enemy variants.

I've been hoping for a shapeshifting frame, and it certainly suits the ninja theme. Also, it would be nice to have an alternative to Loki for truly stealthy gameplay.

Or it could be a mood ring Warframe, where the energy color determines not only the damage type, but available emotes as well.

Edited by The-Lone-Gamer

+1. Color choice not only determines damage type, but enemies you can shapeshift into (hence why experienced players will appreciate this particular frame). Colors correspond to certain weapons and enemies, and require experimentation to uncover. Relatively easy to code for and the models all exist already...the tricky part will be making the controls for all the enemy variants.

I've been hoping for a shapeshifting frame, and it certainly suits the ninja theme. Also, it would be nice to have an alternative to Loki for truly stealthy gameplay.

Or it could be a mood ring Warframe, where the energy color determines not only the damage type, but available emotes as well.

So much want

Please tell me that was sarcasm.

dragon.. will it trow fire O.o(ember)?   fly ?  move fast? Rage while screaming with immortality?   think we got those covered.. what can a dragon do that no other warframe can? scream to call other dragons?  ( nekros like)  .....   O . o   wuut  wut

dragon.. will it trow fire O.o(ember)?   fly ?  move fast? Rage while screaming with immortality?   think we got those covered.. what can a dragon do that no other warframe can? scream to call other dragons?  ( nekros like)  .....   O . o   wuut  wut

I believe that the dragon warframe will use different elemental damage depending on their energy color.