The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

My guess its a captain planet based frame in which different colours = different elements

My other guess is that we will see some new elemental damage added to the game namely being

-friendship

-teamwork

-unity

-respect

-love

unlikely,DE is in canada,and thats abit too close to my home country for that

I saw alchemy when they finally said someone got it. I reeeeally hope it is. o.o

On top of that, it totally makes sense. Like maybe he has some sort of canister/container holding your energy color, and he uses that for his abilities?

Edited by Photon95

Prismatic Frame? Like Tiamat? DE you tricky devils! You are going to make us buy colors to figure out buff correlation, aren't you ;)?

omg if this happens

if it is what i think it is,ill just remind everyone the concept was female

what do you think it is?

I saw alchemy when they finally said someone got it. I reeeeally hope it is. o.o

On top of that, it totally makes sense. Like maybe he has some sort of canister/container holding your energy color, and he uses that for his abilities?

I like what this guy is saying and will try not to be dissapointed if its not...

Guys, seriously; stop complaining before it's even out.

Nobody even said that energy color would effect the elemental type, just the damage type. Two different things, considering DE will probably add specific new damage type mechanics for this frame like they did with Limbo's Rift mechanic. Besides, DE knows that some elemental types are vastly superior to others, anyway. 

Guys, seriously; stop complaining before it's even out.

Nobody even said that energy color would effect the elemental type, just the damage type. Two different things, considering DE will probably add specific new damage type mechanics for this frame like they did with Limbo's Rift mechanic. Besides, DE knows that some elemental types are vastly superior to others, anyway.

Nah man. I'm pretty sure the element changes depending on the color.

Blue and Purple hues would produce Freeze. Reds and Oranges would produce Fire.

I'm almost certain it's that sort of thing.

So I have to buy color packs for it to work ?

Why would you? The colors available to any starting player will probably cover the range of hues that actually lead to different effects.

It isn't like DE implied the shade of the color would have an effect. Just that the Frame will recognize different colors and produce elemental damage based on it.