The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Indeed.  In this Year of Quality, I expect nothing less than increasingly large walls with multiple layers of grind, RNG, waiting, or a combination of the three used more and more frequently.

But regardless of my intention to not bother even trying to acquire it, the idea of a frame's elemental damage being altered by energy color is an intriguing concept, especially since it seems to conflict with DE's policy of cosmetics not being influenced by stats.  We'll see.

well naturally they realized there was a way to make people pay them even more money for a frame, so they decided the release a frame that not only you have to buy the frame itself, but also have to buy color palettes for! :D

I understand something to go with Hammer Shark, Lobster and Jellyfish, right?

those aren't really the themes of the frames, so no? sharkboy's theme was trickster, trinity was a healer/priest, and what frame is the jellyfish supposed to signify? 

but regardless, i'm keeping myself mostly neutral for the time being. nothing useful has really been confirmed, and the design is entirely up in the air. just hoping this color thing functions better than it seems like it will. 

remember everyone who said that looked at the chat: twitch delay. we were 30 secs behind. I tried looking at the chat too before realizing that, but it was probably way above whatever we saw, and I decided that it was not worth the wait.

If you are right and the delay is really that big...

I looked at the chat all the time once hype started and somewhere at the beginning I and someone else typed "dragon frame" in chat.

Would be really cool.

What if I said everyone here is wrong? Every single post is incorrect?

What if... ;D

What would be cool though is if it were a Light frame. Could have even better disco parties than with Mirage.

I'm tickled by how inside the box most of these suggestions are. It's gonna make things really funny.