Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should De Desecrate Primed Chamber (Make It Widely Available)?

BrazilianJoe

Primed Chamber has been in the game for well over a year and there is no way to get this mod through game play. The Cicero mods drop fairly regularly from Corrupted Vor. It's about time we see Primed Chamber drop in the game.

I can understand some exclusivity at first, but this is getting ridiculous...

I would like to get this mod available to the pub and not just a "Mini-event" mod like the astral twilight I missed out on... (since I don't have it and it would be pretty nice) It's nothing really much of a dmg buff... and vectis..... oh vectis o///0

Vectis needs no stinking primed Chamber to get the job done 

It should be finally be made as a rarish but re-occurring Invasion alert reward. Would finally have reason to do invasions again. Anyway it and other rarities should finally be obtainable by the public at large. That mod is far more useful on Vectis than the Charged Chamber mod is.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

It's better than charged and useful, but not game breaking or anything. Leave it rare and give it to those who show exceptional effort in game or in improving the entire Warframe experience.

It's the same thing as Excal and founder stuff. It's a minimal impact item so why get so worked up over it. Let those who earned it or have it just have it and those who don't get very rare chances to obtain it. It makes it all that more special in a game where there is very little that isn't easily obtained.

It's better than charged and useful, but not game breaking or anything. Leave it rare and give it to those who show exceptional effort in game or in improving the entire Warframe experience.

It's the same thing as Excal and founder stuff. It's a minimal impact item so why get so worked up over it. Let those who earned it or have it just have it and those who don't get very rare chances to obtain it. It makes it all that more special in a game where there is very little that isn't easily obtained.

sigh, dont bring the latter up. It is not the same. DE can not release those again easily, however tomorrow they could just give everyone a copy of primed chamber. Dont compare the two

It's more comparable to event weapons beyond Snipetron. You don't need it but some part of you wants it.

What about first 100 people to beat the raid? Still exclusive, but gives an opportunity to the community.

For a short time after Update 10.6 it could have been acquired via transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods (including unreleased ones) became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.there are more out than you think there is 

sigh, dont bring the latter up. It is not the same. DE can not release those again easily, however tomorrow they could just give everyone a copy of primed chamber. Dont compare the two

It's something everyone seems to want yet few have that has no real impact on their game experience. Kinda of apples to apples in my mind. Can't have it both ways.

Mods should never be as exclusive as primed chamber. It should be released to general public like the rest of the mods are. Those who spent lots of plat on them? DE are the ones that have to deal with their mistakes.

Edited by belcebub

can't even compare the two.  The founders program was to get the game off the ground, and was rewards for initial funding of the game.  Primed chamber was an EVENT reward, in other words completely different.  And considering how much better it is than charged chamber it isn't insignificant.  No mod should be left exclusive for more than a few months.  It should be added some way that is still not to easy to get but available to everyone. 

It's something everyone seems to want yet few have that has no real impact on their game experience. Kinda of apples to apples in my mind. Can't have it both ways.

That is if both were event gear designed to be obtained by anyone. Excalibur Prime was not however. A more appropriate comparison would be to compare Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal release to Primed Chamber. People have had them for a while now and I wouldn't think anyone would really mind them being released to wider public if it would be made so that it is fair IE. they would be hard to obtain.

Where is my option that just says "Right now, just make it drop somewhere already" ?

It's been long enough. Let me have this for my Vectis.

And not as "Primed Charged Chamber" because that's nonsense.

Just add actual Primed Chamber to the drop tables somewhere.

Charged Chamber is a joke in comparison, and a bad one at that.

Edited by Centias

For the millionth time, NO. DE is legally bound to keep Excalibur Prime exclusive. It's not something they can go back on, unlike Primed Chamber--DE could release it even if they initially said the mod would be exclusive. 

Just stop. Please. 

For the millionth time, NO. DE is legally bound to keep Excalibur Prime exclusive. It's not something they can go back on, unlike Primed Chamber--DE could release it even if they initially said the mod would be exclusive. 

Just stop. Please. 

Please direct to me this legal info please I'd love to read it over. 

Back on topic .............NO!