The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

When will the blue colored haze/fog be taken away from the Observatory? My view of space used to be so beautiful, but now I can barely see a thing with the blue colored stuff :/

Will the pause menu bugs be fixed? I hate restarting warframe...

Will there be any new conclave pvp game types? Such as 4v4 Team Deathmatch w/ time limit and score to win match.

Sydicate Wars in the future?

Will we be able to change our prime items color to something that isnt metallic gold?

Any new mini bosses? (stalker, zunika, gustrag 3)

New kubro and sentinel mods or new weapon stances?

Any new tonfas, claws, fists/sparring, snipers, bows or thrown secondary?

Any new dojo lab research or decorations/rooms?

Auction House?

Is the "5 gig automatic update downloading" going to work like ive heard that it does on pc with hotfixes being downloaded on a daily basis? Or only with the big console updates?

Any possible way that old/very old event mods that console members have no access to would be rare drops in high tier missions?

Fixing Ordis mission? He is quite annoying in his current state.

Any new attachments/accesories for weapons or warframes?

Lastly, will there be any new additions to the Tenno Spacecraft that we live in? Maybe even some ship combat?

Edited by (XB1)xXx STR1FE xXx

Really excited about the update coming to PS4 and the rest of what you have in store for the year, but have to ask:

1. Will the rotation C nerf ever be toned down? Rotaion D sounds cool and all, but I think most of the thread that was referred to in the dev stream was more concerned with the new influx of rewards like forma bp that used to be nice but now drop so often we cant find enough uses for them. (ie we never used to get 5 R5's on rotation C in T4 Def, but now its not that uncommon). 

2. Is there hope that some day our doggies will lose their cool down time so we can match our battle hound to the task at hand?

3. If I put googly eyes on myself, my kubrow, and everything I own while chanting an old Tenno hymnal, in front of an Excal Prime statue, is there a chance that there could be alerts for the Ketos, Tengu, and Slipstream on PS4 some time soon? (Preferably not between 12am and 6am or 9am and 5pm EST since I do work and sleep, lol).

Thanks guys! 

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- For the Syndicates, why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to them? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates.

In light of the Year of Quality, I'd like to ask what the plans are for long term sustance of the game. I know at the moment the older players mostly stick around for the new things coming every update, but even that can get old. there is almost nothing to ensure the survivability of the game and i'd be really sorry to see it fade away. The content drive of this game, to me, seems unsustainable, and that there needs to be some sort of way to mix up gameplay.

My first thought to do this would be "challenges" i.e. where youcan go and turn off abilities, or only use a melee weapon, or only use unmodded gear. maybe this would give extra rewards, to make it seem like and actually useful feature.

Also perhaps add some way for user created content like quests, to suppliment the game with inlets for new, easy content

Actual question: What is planed for long-term survivability of the game?

TL:DR too bad, read the whole thing

status report on rakta ballistica? does scott have plans for it.

edit: buff the rakta more please.. changing the damage type is a step in the right direction but it's still pretty weak.

also why the heck is the burst fire damage still focused on impact....

Edited by RIOTx

I've always felt that it was strange that the Tenno capable of recreating any weapon perfectly have not been able to create a Ogris equal to the one that the a Grineer Bombard uses. Seriously though we can't pick one up, take it to the Lotus and have her reverse engineer it properly.

Is there an actual reason why we can't use the Original Ogris because if there was I could accept that it's not possible.

If we can't have the Original would it be possible for it to become a Syndicate Weapon or have a Weapon Augment that allows to have Identical homing capabilities.

any news for chat fix? specially tradingchat

about market ( auction house ) i think, market will be collapse, why?

based on another game, every item will be priceless.

my suggestion please make minimum price ( 5p ) and no taxes

thanks

any info for unicorn frame? :D