Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Think The New Eros Arrow Skin Is A Rip Off?

loratdem

Don't buy it if you don't think it's worth it. I don't, so I don't. 

If I had to guess, they're probably experimenting with ways to give us seasonal items that expire naturally, as I know they don't want to add goofy referential items that distract from the theme of the game permanently. 

Edited by Acos

The whole point is that it's supposed to vanish again from the majority of people who use it.

I still consider candy canes to be a pest. 

Heart arrows, mustaches, candy canes...what's next? Forcing me to watch people jumping around in swimwear?

Making them "temporary" if they don't fit the game is the only solution.

Don't buy it if you don't think it's worth it. I don't, so I don't. 

If I had to guess, they're probably experimenting with ways to give us seasonal items that expire naturally, as I know they don't want to add goofy referential items that distract from the theme of the game permanently. 

goofy like a tuxedo wearing magician with a top hat? not sure how serious you think de is about preserving warframe's vibe or theme or whatever, but they certainly are not thinking on the same level. 

goofy like a tuxedo wearing magician with a top hat? not sure how serious you think de is about preserving warframe's vibe or theme or whatever, but they certainly are not thinking on the same level.

People need to get over how Limbo looks. He came after a PIRATE CTHULHU.

They fit within the context of the game, so it doesn't really detract from the seriousness as a whole.

Edited by Ionus

People need to get over how Limbo looks. He came after a PIRATE CTHULHU.

They fit within the context of the game, so it doesn't really detract from the seriousness as a whole.

sorry i tend to forget that frame even exists, but my point stays the same. it doesn't matter whether the item is made to fit into the context of the game, if something is almost ridiculously cartoonish (i.e limbo and fishframe) then i do infact take the game/plot less seriously. heck they fact these designs are meant to be canon and fit within the universe make it all the more derailing since that means it's a legitimate gauge of the game's seriousness. at least with event items and the like they aren't meant to be taken seriously from the get go. 

but all in all both could be said to disrupt the more serious theme that warframe seems to preside under. so it's kind of hypocritical to say we are trying to keep out less serious event items as to not derail from the games theme but we'll also toss in almost cartoonish quality character designs into the game as permanent content.