Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was The Draco Alert..... De Trying To Make A Point,

Dreadwire

Failed the second run on my first go last night.

I blame a mixture of terrible pugs, bad lag and me playing a frame without aoe cc.

Gonna try again tonight with Trogdor and just burninate everything

Use nyx, spam Chaos, and let the grineer fight among themselves.  Mind Control any heavy that tries to capture a point.  Melee as you please.  Other players are optional.  The later rounds can be a bit sporty, and I probably should have used Absorb more often to deal with stray enemies on my run.

Use nyx, spam Chaos, and let the grineer fight among themselves.  Mind Control any heavy that tries to capture a point.  Melee as you please.  Other players are optional.  The later rounds can be a bit sporty, and I probably should have used Absorb more often to deal with stray enemies on my run.

With full team enemy spawned like crazy, and Chaos have a "cooldown".

Edited by letir

With full team enemy spawned like crazy, and Chaos have a "cooldown".

Newly-spawned units that are not affected will still engage with units that are affected.  Also, don't build for max duration.  Fleeting Expertise is doubly nice here.

If you have a good team that is killing enemies at a decent clip though, you probably won't have to worry about Chaos usage too much.

There's a bug with Mesa that blocks your melee so it's unusable.

It's surprising that they haven't fixed that yet. Well, it's kinda hard to pinpoint what causes it... I think it has something to do with Peacemaker but I'm not sure what exactly it is.

So there... even when you go in thinking you'll melee, you can get locked out of it and it's back to 4 spam. Like what happened to me in second round. Didn't mind though, had lvl 0 Galatine.

Edited by LocoWithGun

There's a bug with Mesa that blocks your melee so it's unusable.

It's surprising that they haven't fixed that yet. Well, it's kinda hard to pinpoint what causes it... I think it has something to do with Peacemaker but I'm not sure what exactly it is.

So there... even when you go in thinking you'll melee, you can get locked out of it and it's back to 4 spam. Like what happened to me in second round. Didn't mind though, had lvl 0 Galatine.

There is a bug in general that blocks your melee sometimes. I got it once on my Valkyr and once on my Excal last night, it cost us the mission on my excal cause it never went away so all I could do was spam blind and javeline. it went away on my valkyr just barely in time.

I also had a bug where i got stuck on terrain doing the slam animation perpetually.  I could move in a small box and kinda aim and since Tempo Royale has good range on slam with Galatine I managed to dice up some Grineer for a bit until it went away.

Edited by Gelkor

There is a bug in general that blocks your melee sometimes. I got it once on my Valkyr and once on my Excal last night, it cost us the mission on my excal cause it never went away so all I could do was spam blind and javeline. it went away on my valkyr just barely in time.

I also had a bug where i got stuck on terrain doing the slam animation perpetually.  I could move in a small box and kinda aim and since Tempo Royale has good range on slam with Galatine I managed to dice up some Grineer for a bit until it went away.

Interesting... I pretty mucn only get it on Mesa though. I think it has something to do with animations. So when your melee get's interrupted by something (like Peacemaker or knockdown) and gets locked.

I think that going from copter/air melee into Peacemaker can cause this.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I'm kind of liking my "Dreadknight" build that I made a while back just for lulz. Needs a few tweaks but close. Excal with Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vigor, Blind Rage*, Quick Rest, Fortitude and Constitution. With the Galatine as standard. Built it for damage, just pure damage with cold and radiation for authenticity and awesome points. Looks bad &#!, feels quite tanky. 

Screw the 4 mashing peasantry. I have only 150 energy and using my ult costs like 140 or something. If there ever was a power I rely on it's radial blind. Much more trustworthy CC. 

Also, this new stance is awesome, but I like the Cleaving Whirlwind one a bit more. The animations have much more weight to them. Like you really are chopping away with a ridiculously massive, 2 meter long sword that glows of unholy light and freezes you solid. 

*or Intensify if I feel like I need a bit of spammy

MY FACE IS MY SHIELD AND MY HAIR IS MY SWORD!!

I played this a total of four times (...) Once on my FROST prime.

I didn't even consider bringing Frost to that mission, because Grineer. As long as snow globe does not provide any defense against napalm blasts, ignis spray, or bombard rockets, he's...just not ideal. :-/

I finished both parts on my first try with my max efficiency and max range radial blind Excalibur.

Part 1:

- 2 x perma-invis Lokis

- 1 x Valkyr

- I was the only player who died, and I died 3 times.

For Part 2, a Rhino dropped out of the game at round 5 of 10, but essentially it was:

- 1 x Radial Disarm Loki

- 1 x Rhino (he left at round 5)

- 1 x Zephyr

- We also deployed 1 x Rhino + Boltor Prime Spectre and 1 x Lancer Eximus.

- We each died between 3 to 5 times.

It was fun, but kind of time-consuming on the second part of the alert.

Edited by Pate8

Newly-spawned units that are not affected will still engage with units that are affected.  Also, don't build for max duration.  Fleeting Expertise is doubly nice here.

If you have a good team that is killing enemies at a decent clip though, you probably won't have to worry about Chaos usage too much.

I spamming my 10 sec Chaos, but Ash follow it with ultimate, so i'm not even shure, how usefyl it was^)

People in this thread be like "super-mega-impossible challenge wooohoo"..

It was a simple Draco run to 8 rounds... the same tactics and frames you use there would have worked in that alert.

Except that you had to use melee only, and it doesn't mean you were handicapped.

Anyway I can say it was funnier than the usual Draco. Leveled my Mesa from scratch in a run as well so yeah not bad.

Edited by CookingFood

SHAMPOO IS FOR WOMEN!!!!!

MEN USE HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wut? You wash your hair with hair gel!

See event description...Challenge accepted! Buy Galatine BP, cook it in the foundry, 12 hours later...went to Rep farm in Draco, leveled it to 24, put on a nice potato and then... join random pug for additional challenge! I won't do it with Trin Excal spam, why even do that? No fun at all. Annihilating them Grineers with melee is so much fun.