Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

For you

When is Update 16?

Due to the size and complexity of Update 16 we've chosen to delay its release until early March. We'll continue to update everyone on the release of Update 16 as we get closer to launch.

Link is --> https://warframe.com/news/devstream-47-overview

Edit:

They said u16 main theme will be Raids and the new PvP missions

+ the libarien, maybe j3 Golem as an arkwing bos

+ Chroma Qeust Line

+ Maybe Underwater

Void, Sentients and rest are for u17 or u18, bet u18 is for the sentients

Thanks for the link. Was this after "Mid-March" was stated by them?

i think they actually made a mistake in there since in that 47th devstream they said it owuld be mid march and not early march.

Would say that too, and maybe it was a bigger typo like not march but april you know

Edit:

Thanks for the link. Was this after "Mid-March" was stated by them?

Yeah this was the recap of the Devstream where Steve said mid march so, this came later

Edited by Royzen

For you

When is Update 16?

Due to the size and complexity of Update 16 we've chosen to delay its release until early March. We'll continue to update everyone on the release of Update 16 as we get closer to launch.

Link is --> https://warframe.com/news/devstream-47-overview

Edit:

+ Chroma Qeust Line

+ Maybe Underwater

I doubt J3 Golem will be ready for U16, based on Tennolive.

Currently we have 

Raids

Sentients

Parkour 2.0

PVP 

Cephalon capture missions

Chroma quest line 

New weapons/primes 

Revamped void/void key system 

J3 Golem (think this won't be next update, but it was mentioned during the stream). 

Tile set underwater

Actually they have only said that these will be included (not that I hope that it is strictly limited to them):

Raids

PVP / Capture the Cephalon

Chroma

New Prime stuff

All others are purely speculation based off of the Sentients trailer.

-Edit-

There may be more that I missed, but out of your list that is the stuff that they (DE) has actually confirmed.

Edited by Reidmaster

They said at the beginning of tennolive they were going to start with stuff that's far off and end with stuff that is sooner.... so no.

Did they? Can you tell me who that said cuz wanna rewatch it and listen for it. But that would mean Sentients would be the next thing exept it was a bonus that shouldn't be with it.

Did they? Can you tell me who that said cuz wanna rewatch it and listen for it. But that would mean Sentients would be the next thing exept it was a bonus that shouldn't be with it.

Rebecca said it I believe, right after showing the Dex Dakra.

I may be wrong though. 

I may be wrong though. 

Well thanks, gonna look at it ^^

So the stream itself says Mid March, but the recap says early March.

DE is just confusing at this point.

definitly

+ Chroma Qeust Line

+ Maybe Underwater

After 4 months without an update, that list is small. I'm certain U16 is Tomb of the Sentients, they've never named an update unless its the next one. You can wait till late 2015 for U18 if you want, but Sentients are coming with U16.

After 4 months without an update, that list is small. I'm certain U16 is Tomb of the Sentients, they've never named an update unless its the next one. You can wait till late 2015 for U18 if you want, but Sentients are coming with U16.

I actually think it hit 5 months this week.

Which makes me sad to think about.

That would be nice, very nice :D

Actually, if you rewatch the Tombs of the Sentient trailer, you will notice that it says "Tombs of the Sentient, coming in 2015", not "Tombs of the Sentient, coming in U16".

It has not been stated that the name of U16 is Tombs of the Sentient. The Sentients might not actually be coming in U16 at all.

I may be wrong though. 

Sheldon said it :D

"We gonna lead with things that are in distent future and re(cant understand him) as we go"

he said that after the mios what means U16 can be sentients

and we know that dex dakra comes out at the anniversary, means its arround the 26th of march. what still means this week or next week.

would bett that this week u16

next week volt prime for more hype and more buysers

and than we have dex furis

followed with the Easter Event

They did say that the DexDakra was the closest thing to release and that's not coming until the ~25th. So U16 will be sometime after that if they hold true to their word. 

They also said there would be no updates or even minor hotfixes until U16 hits. Do you really believe they would leave us without hotfixes for so many weeks?

They also said there would be no updates or even minor hotfixes until U16 hits. Do you really believe they would leave us without hotfixes for so many weeks?

I would certainly hope not. Considering the current hype levels, if an update doesn't come soon it will cause a hype overload.

Basically, that means everyone thinks it'll be super awesome because since its not coming out this week, they're clearly working on MORE awesome features. If a hype overload occurs, the disappointment levels that will happen after U16 hits may even exceed what they were after U15.

They did say that the DexDakra was the closest thing to release and that's not coming until the ~25th. So U16 will be sometime after that if they hold true to their word. 

They also said U16 is early/mid March. Meaning the latest it can be is next week Friday.

So hopefully they do hold true to their word.