Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place For Farming R5 Right Now ?

DonGheddo

Question

Triton Neptune. I too get slightly irritated by people leaving after the first extractor or early on. Happened to me 3 times in a row, not impressed.

Gotta love doing rounds with competent greedy Mag's though. That loot.

I don't get it, why are people leaving Triton early?   It takes twice as long to get the mission going, but once you get going, you can be getting mods, keys, and your R5 cores like crazy.  Why are they leaving early to have to endure the slow start again? 

Or does everyone seem to freak out once they see something above level 30 and run away like scardy cats?

I get 1 or 2 packs of cores in triton, i think its not better than any other mission

How many do you usually get in a run?

It's entirely random. Sometimes you can get 1-2 packs, giving you a jaded view like the first person quoted, at other times you can get 4+. I've received enough to deal with what it hands to you and the nice possibility of getting 4+ which I have. Loads of loot on offer as well, which is a plus.

It's not as if the mission is straightforward easy and boring anyways, which makes it a little more enjoyable.

You can do triton on neptune or quick t4 capture runs as those give cores aswell.

If you're farming for fusion then there is something better and more reliable, this involves farming for mods in general, altough this method for farming for fusion isn't available publicly. (least i want is the nerf bat on this one)

I also kinda predict a move by DE later on (as it makes sense to do it) and in general wasting time preparing for that may wield the best "time to fusion" possible, i ain't going to say what it is especially since it's a just hunch.

With Greedy Pull, she can pull loot to her. She's also very effective at killing Corpus, and Triton is a Corpus mission.

What does Mag do?

That. Grabs all the loot and destroys Corpus (aside from her 4) with Pull too. It's very handy to collecting energy orbs.

You can do triton on neptune or quick t4 capture runs as those give cores aswell.

If you're farming for fusion then there is something better and more reliable, this involves farming for mods in general, altough this method for farming for fusion isn't available publicly. (least i want is the nerf bat on this one)

I also kinda predict a move by DE later on (as it makes sense to do it) and in general wasting time preparing for that may wield the best "time to fusion" possible, i ain't going to say what it is especially since it's a just hunch.

Thing is, you're doing that as well as obtaining R5 and standard cores whilst on Triton. I've obtained so many mods in the process of getting the R5's.

Thing is, you're doing that as well as obtaining R5 and standard cores whilst on Triton. I've obtained so many mods in the process of getting the R5's.

R5 + fusion farming is still worse than a straight advanced fusion farming, trust me i've done the math

I'm talking about over 1000 mods in 50 minutes

Edited by KIREEKPSO

R5 + fusion farming is still worse than a straight advanced fusion farming, trust me i've done the math

I'm talking about over 1000 mods in 50 minutes

Yeah I haven't received over 1000 mods in 50 mins, that's for sure. So where is this alternative location then?

It's actually in the same place as the advanced neurode farming

No i will not tell the strategy nor the team used, not even by PM, you may come up with the correct team, but whithout knowing the strategy then it's pointless to try

http://s18.postimg.org/qm8wjanmv/Warframe_2015_02_03_00_23_26_51_changed.png

Right... Well that's exceptionally useful (note the sarcasm). Other than that I actually wasn't going to ask for further details but you decided to jump the gun anyways.

Edited by Naith

Right... Well that's exceptionally useful (note the sarcasm). Other than that I actually wasn't going to ask for further details but you decided to jump the gun anyways.

It's just forcing spawns with a mag+nekros+damage deals

One of the more useful frames to take to Triton is a Nekros that specializes in Power Strength and Duration.

With about 13-19 Shadows (depending on the build) soaking up enemy fire, defending the excavator is very easy.

I've once done 17 successful Excavations in one run with only two frames: my Shadows Nekros and a Slow Nova. Beautiful power synergy.

I've currently got a 47 seconds duration with 15 shades, which means that one excavation lasts almost exactly two shadow casts. My biggest problem is survivability when moving between excavations.

Does anyone know the drop chance for R5 cores?

So far I've been averageing two core packs for about 12-13 excavations...

Edited by steamrick