Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

If this is the new chroma model, I'm excited. That looks like a dragon and not an anteater. I just hope that's the original model helm and not a secondary.

According to Warframe facebook, this new helm is the default.

Im really sad about this because now I have to wait for an alert or have to PAY to use the (IMO) better old helmet :(

Edited by Sorez

On one hand I'm happy it's detachable (wish you could take the lobster skirt off trinity) but on the other hand I'm kinda sad they took body part off the model to sell (asuming they did this of course, they might not!) :( 

Removing a skirt or wrist binds or something is one thing, but taking a tail off a dragon that looks kinda odd without it is another imo.

well the tail seem somewhat detached from the rest but...

god  at least they changed the anteater like helm the other model had, it was awful. i don't like the hinges on the back,  but at least this seems better than before, also i think this one looks almost too biological if they made that one infested it would had fit is about the same feeling zephyr gives

imo the tail should simply be an "un-equipable" syndana, like with some of the shoulder pads (banshee, mag prime, volt and the like), so we can select our preferred "tail". :)

i brought hydroid his fish tail syndana :D

but there you would need to compromise, you either make it an optional syndana launched along side or you allow both tail and a syndana equiped at same time or the sand storm will never end for "one original part" incompatible with all other accessories.

Yea... Megan mentioned in Prime Time she felt the same as the community on the aesthetics until Rebecca showed her Chroma's powers. She said it changed everything. 

So you may be on to something.

Edited by RawGritz

Yea... Megan mentioned in Prime Time she felt the same as the community on the aesthetics until Rebecca showed her Chroma's powers. She said it changed everything. 

So you may be on to something.

Hohoho~

This must be the most in-depth frame yet. o -o