Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I call this Friday :D

I'm thinking it could still be Thursday, only because the next reveal is Chroma. But, given that they'll be working on U16 through Friday (hence, no Prime Time or devstream), I think there's a chance that we won't see it until next week.

I really hope there is an animation like that. But it just doesn't look like a rocket launcher to me. Would have fit the napalm launcher better. 

I hope so too, like maybe it opens up a bit more while charging or something.

Feels more like shock rifle from UT3

I can see that. Its the colors to me that make me feel that way tho

as DE Megay says: Attention Tenno,   All hands are on deck  ||||||this week||||| for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

So we can hope for this week :3

I'm thinking it could still be Thursday, only because the next reveal is Chroma. But, given that they'll be working on U16 through Friday (hence, no Prime Time or devstream), I think there's a chance that we won't see it until next week.

Update 16 is confirmed by Megan for this week.

NewOgris silhouette fits too much with Torid, making it look like the infestation didn't even try to change it unlike how it did with Quanta/Paracyst.

blablablayadayadayadaopinions-etc. moving along

Compare Quanta and Mutalist Quanta.

It also seems like the Torid is affected by a different strain of infestation than the Paracyst. 

Edited by vaugahn

Same here , something is going on

It's been eluded to several times, especially on the last prime time, that the elemental he's using not only changes his power type, but also alters his appearance to a degree. What degree that is, would seem to be of significance.

JydkE2ol.jpg

NewOgris silhouette fits too much with Torid, making it look like the infestation didn't even try to change it unlike how it did with Quanta/Paracyst.

blablablayadayadayadaopinions-etc. moving along

I would think that was done on purpose.  Since the Torrid is an infested weapon, and the Ogris shared the same model originally (going to mix the lunchbox design), you can say officially that the the Torrid is the infested version of Ogris.

So we are excited for u16 apparently but DE is giving us some goodies we our hoping to see in the next major update so lets begin the guessing game!

To spice things up a bit try reading this like (Jacksepticeye, The Stanley Parable narrator or Morgan Freeman)

And there is no rewards here you greedy *#@^&(%!.......... ok so shall proceed

So the first round was the new guy in the tenno hubs

Second round was the introduction of the 8-player raid system

Third is a..uh...a secondary? (But, its huge (that's what she said XD)

Fourth we have the new badass grineer unit (we want a game that play as a corpus or grineer XD)

Fifth we have a Chainsaw......(which is there is no handle maybe a gauntlet or an archwing weapon which i don't want know to)

well that's for you to guess
its pretty much obvious its a werewolf XD

It's possible that Eighth will come so please comment down below for what will be Eighth and Ninth will be....and maybe Tenth will be shown

and yes volt prime will be released early (that's new) (theory its just a theory don't go mr.perfect on me XD)
as we don't care about him, we mostly care for Frost Prime getting kicked out of the void (we will avenge him!!!! XD)

And 50/50 i'm in the wrong discussion tab or im in the right one
So see ya guys at U16

WHY NOT ASH PRIME(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
HAIL HYDRA!!!!!

Edited by InfamousDerp

Update 16 is confirmed by Megan for this week.

No, it's not. All we know is that they will still be working on U16 on Friday, whether that's post-update or still working to get it out the door. But, specifically because there is still at least one more day to tease something, we know that it won't be today.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

as DE Megay says: Attention Tenno,   All hands are on deck  ||||||this week||||| for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

So we can hope for this week :3

Where did she wrote it?