Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I said it once and i'll say it again. Those preview images of him did him no justice. XD

Without a doubt. And it stands to reason why they would use them as his first and most prominent visual introduction, not only because they didn't do him justice, but also because they do a poor job to represent him in a accurate fashion. 

Finally. This seems reminiscent of the rocket launcher from unreal tournament....Or am I crazy? 

You are crazy :P It looks nothing like the UT launcher. The UT launcher actually looked like a rocket launcher. The UT99 one where you could see the rockets being loaded in was amazing. 

You are crazy :P It looks nothing like the UT launcher. The UT launcher actually looked like a rocket launcher. The UT99 one where you could see the rockets being loaded in was amazing. 

Thats the one I was getting at mainly. Its the one I know best. I mean like just the overall design with the colors reminds me of it. Just imagine if they gave this thing animations to where you could see the rocket being loaded into the barrel. 

Edited by armedpoop

Without a doubt. And it stands to reason why they would use them as his first and most prominent visual introduction, not only because they didn't do him justice, but also because they do a poor job to represent him in a accurate fashion. 

Yeah, oversight on their part. I think they wanted to give us as best a view of all the facets of his design as they could, but it didn't work in his favor.

Ah, ok, I think I see it now. Well, thats good news then, I don't have to have that stupid tail on.

Well, personally

I miss his tail ;-;

I'm a little sad I'll have to pay extra to get it (which I wont), but I've been wanting more frame-specific syandanas for a while now, so this is a pretty cool thing to do.

Thats the one I was getting at mainly. Its the one I know best. I mean like just the overall design with the colors reminds me of it. Just imagine if they gave this thing animations to where you could see the rocket being loaded into the barrel. 

I really hope there is an animation like that. But it just doesn't look like a rocket launcher to me. Would have fit the napalm launcher better.