Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Needs A Buff

Tyreuzs

Novas my favourite. True, she can be squishy in T4, but its because here abilities are so OP. Shes not the only one, plenty of great damage ability frames have love survivability. My advice is to cower somewhere safe while using abilities. A Natural Talent mod will also help you.

Nova buffs. Hmm Ye! I am sure she needs!.

On her $* and on her butt! Mostly her $*!

Just joking x) at least on her titties they can work a bit more.

Ps: Welp this is my 300 th post. What I won?

Leave Nova's chest alone. Shoo.

and when Nova was designed as a glass cannon who can dish out a ton of damage

She could shoot herself upwards from harm's way, if M.Prime was cast in jump.

Nova was nerfed already because of how many people would only use her. Seriously, play some other frame for once please.

In truth, I started using her more often after the nerf. Actually, I just started using her o ,o

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Troll detected.

Anti-flamebait protocol engaged.

Abandoning thread.

Seriously though... Are you for real?^^'

And don't get me started on Nova Prime... The only "weakness" Nova has is her squishiness. Nova Prime basically erased this. From glass cannon to plain tankier-than-most cannon.

Edited by Marthrym

Have you ever hear of Natural Talent ?
No, is not a atribute of pro players, is just a mod that will help you with that.
And, cast M.Prime behind cover, Nova isn't a hanck'n'slash-rush killing machine.
But yeah, I understand you, she is kind of squishy, but not that much.

Bro... cast from a safe spot instead of sitting there to be shot, it's a simple playstyle change.

Nova Prime got a shield buff over regular Nova. Also, she's already strong enough. Try casting MPrime behind cover so you won't get shot down,

Also, NEVER buy revives!! Waste of platinum, lol

As simple as this... Cast from safe spot, it goes through everything...

Man, nova is one of the easiest frames to play, put in 45% extra power, duration for MP, and invest in efficiency, and you can solo anything longer than with most other frames, really, I mean, everything come to a pace so slow, that you must make an effort to get killed.

MPrime expansion rate should be affected by something, 5m/s is damn slow, some enemies and most warframes can run faster than this.

I agree with you here, sometimes I think it is too slow, but cover takes care of it, and makes playing her more tactical and fun. If the wave was fast, she would not be OP, she would be a cheat.

Man, I wish my thread on WF Builder DPS was this popular...

Excuse my fellow Tenno...
what they are trying to say is that currently Nova is in a pretty good spot and doesnt really need to be touched. What you should think of is new ways to use her, or a different mod set-up. As of right now Nova is still a top tier frame, and I can easily use her in T4's without dying. Just try to change up you plan of attack a bit.

If you need help in that department feel free to ask, we have a lot of Nova lovers who have found many ways to trash the opposition in a delightful gore splattering way.

I have always been an huge fan of Nova. I really like all of her abilities but when it comes to defense i catch myself sadly way to often to buy revives. For example in T4 missions i cant even cast my ultimate because the enemies need only 1-2 seconds until they have shot me down.

My suggestion would be to buff some of her stats or add an usefull augment which makes her based on skill less vulnerable.

It sounds like you aren't playing Nova right. Nova's squishy with no defensive power, so she has to keep moving. Fortunately, she can cast M-prime in midair to facilitate this.

Also, if you're having trouble, the AMD augment is actually very amazing for defending Nova. It'll make the bubble suck up all those highly damaging enemy shots heading towards you.

But no, I don't think Nova needs a buff at all. She's fine as she is.

MPrime expansion rate should be affected by something, 5m/s is damn slow, some enemies and most warframes can run faster than this.

M-prime's expansion rate is affected by duration, isn't it? More duration makes it faster?

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I have always been an huge fan of Nova. I really like all of her abilities but when it comes to defense i catch myself sadly way to often to buy revives. For example in T4 missions i cant even cast my ultimate because the enemies need only 1-2 seconds until they have shot me down.

My suggestion would be to buff some of her stats or add an usefull augment which makes her based on skill less vulnerable.

You need to learn how to use her and stop relying on her 4th.  yeah, sure, use it, but don't stand there expecting not to get shot.  She is not like the old nova.  You need to use good timing with your powers and attacks.  If it is possible, take cover and use the 4th or find a moment when you are not being shot at.  Also make sure you mod her in a way that favors survivability.  A buff is not necessary.