Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Opinion...

(XBOX)RIOTx420

I love every warframe I've played so far , each is unique in there own way with there own strengths and weaknesses ,

So I'm just asking players for there opinion about there least favourite warframe and why ?

Everyone talks about there favouret... Who doesn't love frost and Loki ,

I just wanna see who is the most unused and undesired.

This is just opinions... I don't want to start arguments , thank you:)

My least played would be zephyr. I feel that her fourth ability just makes killing the enemies take longer than it needs to and you can lose enemies in the map. I also feel that while she has some good mobility with her abilities, the weapon fling you can get with some of the weapons or distance you can cover with other abilities seem to make not worth it for me.

I'd say the most undesired frame for me is Zephyr, because she's the only frame that makes me sick to play as (her floaty air physics give me motion sickness).

I actually like Zephyr, there are others that I like much less than her, but they don't make me feel sick.

Prolly gonna get a bit of hate, but Rhino. I don't particular dislike him for what he is himself, just for the players that play him. I've had a lotta bad experiences with most Rhino players in my time playing WF.

As for my actual least favorite? I don't really dislike any of the frames themselves. In fact, I like them all, but my least favorites would have to either be Ash or Ember

Trinity - so many players can't function without one around - and then they just blame their bad play on the poor girl. Make her an NPC and be done with it I say!

Oberon. Reindeer needs a buff.

Nope - he's solid - I'd rather HG was radial instead of the path - but other than I don't see why he needs another buff?

Trinity. Never been one for sitting as the healer in anything. Nothing against her, I think she's an amazing frame with huge power, but just jot fun for me.

Ember as well, but not because I don't like her style. She just feel so... Weak. I never feel like I'm contributing anything meaningful to the team when I play hr.

I have a list mufuka.

Limbo for the animation and people who play him.

Mirage for the people who play her.

Volt, cause he's painfully squish. And the pvpers who use him to fastcap.

Zephyr. Never got into playing her, and the design change (from HIS original concept art) made me super mad. Too ugly.

Ember, and her direct upgrade, Saryn. The DoT abilities never struck me as fun, even though I love their designs.

Banshee. I'm still holding a pre-tenno lab grudge about her parts never dropping.

I got bored of Loki within a week of buying him, dunno, he just didn't click with me.

I could probably put more on here, but I can't think of more.

Vauban. "Defence Godframe" my backside. If anybody can bare to put up with such a boring frame, they have my respect, because sitting on a box half-afk pressing 4 repetitively in a defence mission doesn't appeal to me.

Rhino is pretty bad as well. Hes too cheap. He needs a nerf, and I dislike the type of people who main him. I barely have bad experiences with any other frame users. I would take any other tank frame rather than Rhino.

Excalibur isn't my friend either. Every time I play him, the only thought I have in my head is. "This frame only has 2 useful abilities. This frame only has 2 useful abilities..." and his model is really, really in need of a makeover. Its blandness bothers me, a lot. Hes easily my least favourite looking Warframe in the game.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

Excalibur isn't my friend either. Every time I play him, the only thought I have in my head is. "This frame only has 2 useful abilities. This frame only has 2 useful abilities..." and his model is really, really bad. Hes easily my least favourite looking Warframe in the game.

This frame no longer has useful abilities. This frame no longer has useful abilities...

This is just opinions... I don't want to start arguments , thank you

then use feedback not general discussion
because here ppl discuss that is the lovely point of that general discussion name

also:I have all frames in this game game and there are some so bad+boring that i did not level them to 30 
here is my ''not worth of my time'' list with current level

saryn 22[i have her with arcane helm giving her even more dps but still it does not feel good enought even vs lvl 1 enemy]
zephyr 22 [i like her spells but they are not first pick to any game mode]
chroma 25 [something this boring and noob friendly is only rhino] but rhino does have swag,chroma does not
ember[prime] 18[this character is WORST OF ALL frames in my opinion]
excalibur 28 [i plan to lvl 30 this one because i have proto-skin and is cute with bunny ears]
nova[prime] 21 [she is missis popular without any reasoning behind It much like rhino it is just noob-frame] I have speed build on her for dark sector farm but mostly i decide to take vauban istead of her 
banshee 13 [she is too ugly with my theory crafting i found out she is decent for farming low level survivals tho]
all other frames I leveled up to lvl 30 including hydroid lol

I love to min-max everything and do teams with perfect synergy
I win 1 raid/day [i would do more but u know ...reward timer]
I like to breed kubrows 
My strongest point is theory-crafting
and frames I did not level up to 30 have no potential while expecting max. possible results
I do not claim u can not do t4 extermination with them...I claim others can do better

12341234.jpg
hurr durr.... build nova with slow you will love it... nope.jpg

Oberon. Reindeer needs to be buff.

Fixed for my personal issue with Oberon.  Otherwise, I've sort of enjoyed every frame I've played.  Some more than other obviously.  I'm more a gunplay guy - the Warframe's are there to look cool and provide a few utility features.  If things get to the point where I'm relying more on CC than actual gun play, I quickly get bored.  Hence why I hate endless defense so freaking much.