Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Aura You Feel Should Have Been Innate Frame Ability

FrameUnity

As title says, which aura do you guys think should have been an innate ability for each frame? My choice is Energy Syphon because I feel that the Orokins would have thought of giving the ability to replenish energy when they created warframes rather than totally depend on those enerby orbs...

Energy Siphon: Warframe abilities are what make this game stand out from other shooters. Not being able to use them throughout missions without RNG energy drops dulls the game.

Enemy Radar: This is kind of a no-brainer, especially for a "Ninja" game where stealth is encouraged.

Would probably be interesting if some Frames had certain mods and even Auras integrated into them.

I was thinking more about mods that are considered utility though. So "Heavy" frames (which is hard to categorize in this game. Does Valkyr count as heavy?) like Rhino, Frost or even Saryn would have Heavy Impact by default. Lighter frames would have Handspring by default (although this should be a mechanic and not a mod anyway). The mods would still exist and allow you to add those abilities to frames that don't have them by default, if you so desire.

Elemental resistances for Volt, Saryn, Ember and Frost, but DE has said that they want to make more Warframes with passives IIRC. Although I don't think Chroma got any.

Rejuvenation maybe for Frames that are Melee (those could also get Steel Charge) or Healing based (Valkyr, Trinity, Oberon, maybe Excal). Ash could have Enemy Radar, Loki could get Energy-Siphon.

Edited by UltimateSpinDash

-snip-

Shield Flux, and unique to Mag.

-snip-

shield flux would ruin mag because if you build her so that you take away 100% of the enemy's shields and there's a shield flux on, it will actually deal less damage as the secondary damage (the explosion damage that occurs afterwards) because it is based on the amounts of shields taken away.

Instead there should be an aura passive unique to mag that boosts shields (like physique boosts health) only stronger than physique, so instead of 18% extra shields it would be 80% shield boost (then there'd be the actual aura mod that increases shields by 120%)

Edited by gkuoni

Speed Holster, Speed Holster, Speed Holster, Speed Holster, and Speed Holster. Also Speed Holster. 

... Oh and maybe Rejuvenate, but old rejuvenate that has a recharge delay. And keep new Rejuvenate in the game to stack with it for awesomeness. c:

Or they could just fix Health Orbs and make them drop from enemies + heal a near-decent amount of health like they already should have in the first place. I'd say make 'em restore 10% of your current max health. Would make some of the harder content more forgiving on players who don't camp in one spot or endlessly spam powers. Sorry for getting off topic but seriously, Life Strike/Health Restores/Rejuvination shouldn't be an absolute requirement for healing. :c

Oh yeah, and Speed Holster.

Edited by smokednin