Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Raza Now The Most Expensive Weapon To Build?

[DE]Momaw

Question

Build kama, build kama, build dual kama, build dual raza.

You will need:

215K credits

10 neural sensors

2 orokin cells

2400 ferrite

2400 polymer

1800 circuits

200 alloy plate

200 cryotic

Akjagara needed "only" 210K credits.

Yay?

Edited by Momaw

DE's Master plan. instead of leveling weapons and then selling them to free up slots. people will now be hanging on to weapons in case they need them to craft other weapons...which means when new weapons are released, people will have to buy slots if they don't use the weapons in the crafting of other weapons

the game is moving in a directing in witch you need to converve most of your weapons now.. as they will most likely be used in a future update 

"Keep to upgrade later" assumes you want to give up the weapon you started with.... which I don't because my dual kamas have a potato on them.  Also assumes that whatever you get out is actually an upgrade from what you put in (*cough*panthera*cough*)

Goddam, thanks for letting me know, ill start building kamas right now.

Edit: On second thoughts, despite the fact that this is the only weapon i have left to get, i really can't be bothered to go and farm 10 neural sensors, i have far better things to be doing with my life.

Edited by DeMonkey

Veterans have millions of those and hundreds of the rares. I've been at a low activity level for months and I can still craft this without even flinching.

New players are presented with a progression path to retake slots from low tier weapons we have all called "Mastery Fodder" for a long time.

There's certainly room for feedback, like how much "better" the final weapons are compared to the ingredients but I see no problem with the system except disgruntled forumites making it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

There's certainly room for feedback, like how much "better" the final weapons are compared to the ingredients but I see no problem with the system except disgruntled forumites making it out to be a bigger deal than it is.

Never heard that term used to describe that reaction.

I am fine with DE doing an upgrade path, as long as it is not a clear downgrade or suffers from some other problem making it worse than the sum of its parts.

DE's Master plan. instead of leveling weapons and then selling them to free up slots. people will now be hanging on to weapons in case they need them to craft other weapons...which means when new weapons are released, people will have to buy slots if they don't use the weapons in the crafting of other weapons

Getting plat really isn't an issue. Have an extra overextended/fleeting expertise/blind rage/narrow minded lying around?

Go to trade and type WTS overextended, narrow, fleeting, and blind rage for 24 plat a piece. People jump on those offers, and that's 4 weapon slots for one mod.

as neural sensors is the only component thats a *@##$ to farm compared to everything else (got between 300 and 1200 of the other rare components)

this is a VERY expensive weapon indeed... when im dont with it im down to 2 neural sensors...

but my biggest concern about this is the fact that the last 5 or so weapons needed "mastery fodder" to build

now that is a problem imo... and is properbly gotta be the reason i will eventually quit the game...

Veterans have millions of those and hundreds of the rares. I've been at a low activity level for months and I can still craft this without even flinching.

New players are presented with a progression path to retake slots from low tier weapons we have all called "Mastery Fodder" for a long time.

Well considering you can only farm sensors in 1 place in the entire game, I'm assuming most Veterans don't have literally hundreds of them lying around. I mean I consider myself somewhat veteran but I spend all my sensors on building my beautiful golden/silver potato/forma mountain.

Still takes me like 5-8 missions of regular boring salad V to build the whole thing

Edited by MemeticRepo

I think this brings up 'power creep'.  Most of the comments I've read in other posts seem to be against it, for a variety of good reasons.  Myself, I'm in favor of PC, as long as any more powerful weapons offered are either Mastery- or mission-locked appropriately.  I want any PC weapons to be only used on higher/more challenging levels, by players who either need them or have earned the right to use them, depending on your POV.

The flip side of this is, if we don't have PC, then what's the point of spending Plat (or else burning 6 digits worth of credits buying various BP(s), blowing up an existing weapon (or two), then waiting a couple of days) just to build something "new" which is in most respects an SDG ("Same Damn Gun") re-skin?  I'm no fan of that, either.

So, two valid points of view, two reasons to build/not build a new weapon.  I say embrace Power Creep.