Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Point Of Buying Syandana?

Chaosdreamer

As the Title say it , right now what the point of buying a Syandana? 

reason to buy it : 

None

Bad reason : 

Cost 50 PL

WILL BE RELEASED - RE-RELEASED

Eventually everybody will get a prisma version for FREE

Baro will troll you putting same syandana that you already own and paid

so now , if ANYbody care to explain the point of putting all the syandana for 50 pl in shop? they're useless , they will all get a prisma version , way to say Baro :  "Yo dude , look i made you waste 50 pl , every player will get it Free now"

It's designer fashion that we can't farm. Thus if you like looking pretty, you buy it.

And hey, it supports the game developers and helps them continue giving this game attention.

If the developers want support then they first have to give the players a minimum of respect, and everything the void trader has offered us for the last 3 months is just plain insulting.

I sorta agree that it seems silly to reskin currently existing Syandanas and make them available for in-game currency. Void Trader cosmetics should be wholly unique so as not to undermine the people who spent real money on those cosmetic items.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Style.....what else..

this is kind of a weird question

as someone above me said , you buy it because you like it  if you like it put a ring on it  WOH OH OH OH 

but yeah why are you complaning? You're not forced to buy it and those who buy plat to buy those cosmetics help support the game. ( even if it's super expensive) 

It's designer fashion that we can't farm. Thus if you like looking pretty, you buy it.

And hey, it supports the game developers and helps them continue giving this game attention.

It make buying pointless

It's cosmetic, you buy it because you like it.

/thread

Like you said , Buying is the main problem , if others going to get it free sooner or later

how much is 50plat in USD? or whatever is your currency?

This is not the problem (75 Pl is the lowes you can buy and 4.49 €) but this is not the problem , What I do not understand is that something I PAY

can go reskinned and FREE for ALL

I personally don't like how prisma gear looks and wont use it no matter how free it is. Cosmetics are cosmetics and are inherently "useless", personal preference is the only important factor, especially considering I pay for all my cosmetic gear with platinum gotten with effort instead of money, so it's literally the exact same "free".

I thought the same things until I was sitting in 3k+ platinum from trades. After buying nearly all colors and cosmetics with to many Warframe animations I'm still at 3k+ platinum cause I traded for more.

That and my nova wouldn't look awesome without cosmetics...or Frost or Rhino or Mèeeeh you get the idea.

Edited by (PS4)Panzer-Strike

The term free is overrated.

you have to farm the keys, farm those credits, farm the parts, and then sell said parts for ducats. and there's some RNG on it too.

those times farming are not "free". Free is not just limited to using money or not using money. sweat and hard work is also a factor.

It make buying pointless

Like you said , Buying is the main problem , if others going to get it free sooner or later

This is not the problem (75 Pl is the lowes you can buy and 4.49 €) but this is not the problem , What I do not understand is that something I PAY

can go reskinned and FREE for ALL

It's not pointless if we like thing A over free thing B.

That and the fact most the syandana's have been around LONG BEFORE any free Void Trader things. Like what, two years now? So with no way of knowing about getting a re-skinned free thing in the distant future, you buy since it's the option at the time.

But still hitting the first point, I like thing A over free/re-skinned thing B so I buy it. The game makes some money, I get happy over a pretty cosmetic.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

The term free is overrated.

you have to farm the keys, farm those credits, farm the parts, and then sell said parts for ducats. and there's some RNG on it too.

those times farming are not "free". Free is not just limited to using money or not using money. sweat and hard work is also a factor.

Seriously, also you could sell the exact same prime parts you were selling for ducats, for platinum instead and it would be pretty much the same net gain

It's called playing the game.

You play the game, you get stuff. Hopefully, you have fun along the way. If not, then I'd submit it's time to move on.

As for the syandana, hey, it's cosmetics. If I can simply pick one up in passing--like this new one--I'm going to do it. Why not? More cosmetic options are a good thing.

If your trying too find a point in the "enjoyment of a game" then good luck its just a matter of opinon and the reasoning is differnt depending who enjoys what and why, syandana's are the same way its just adding to the game. Ask 90% of people and you'll most likely get "I enjoy the game, this is why I do this" rather then any real thought into it.

Might as well just not play any game saying "its pointless its a game!" but even then thats not always the case to some. Your opinon or reasoning is not the same as other people and thus why all the logic in the world might matter to you but not to someone else.

Edited by Monybags33