The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.4

DE_Adam

Seriously still no syandana that we were promised LAST WEEK?

Cloth is hard to physics. You have to keep it from clipping through constantly, making it very lightweight to just run, applicable to multiple shapes, etc. And from doing things that are just plain weird, like getting stuck on nothing and stretching infinitely.

New mouse pointer! Wow, thanks! It was much needed and is greatly appreciated.

• Fixed held melee attacks being usable in mid-air, causing a ‘gliding slam’ onto an area.  Slam attacks will now drop players directly to the ground.

it wasn't a bug! Please, change it back.. I don't want to be forced to look down to do a ground slam. It was pretty much a feature, and I used it extensively for diversity in melee

Edited by Bouldershoulder

I am sure that making abilities 'fair' means we can also expect enemies like Vor or Raptor having diminishing returns agains us after repeated barrages of their lovely ability spam? Also -Bursa- as in a fluid filled sac of flesh? Is that an internal name for the Hive Tumors or a new thing we are going to be seeing soon?

Otherwise, interesting update. I hope this makes the game a more enjoyable experience.

• Using a waypoint marker in a Squad will now show numbers corresponding to each member of the Squad.
  • Squad HUD information now shows a corresponding number to each player to identify the Host as well as make waypoint markers easier to correlate.
  • Added a new icon to the upper-right hand corner for when players have 'Pending Friend Requests'.
  • A ‘default colors’ button has been added to each Arsenal customization colour (instead of a full restore to default), returning a weapon, Warframe or accessory back to its default colors. This will allow your Prime Attachments to shine in the default gold we showed them with. This will fix issues issues with energy colours not showing well when you use abilities.
  • Syndicate Allies can now be given ‘Hold Position’ and ‘Follow’ commands and can be issued with a context action (similar to giving Rescue targets your Secondary). This can be done at mission start as an option  for players that wish to progress in a mission alone or coordinate the movement of their Syndicate Allies. Syndicate Allies have been re-enabled in Rescue and Spy Missions in case some users want them, but if not you can have them ‘Hold Position’ at spawn and proceed alone.
  • Players AFK during Defense Missions that fail to choose ‘Continue’ between rounds will be defaulted to ‘Extract’.
  • The limit on DNA Detoxifiers that can be applied to Kubrow on a given day has been removed.
  • The Raptor will now drop Neural Sensors instead of Orokin Cells.

Update 16.4: the Quality of Life update.

Also, Yes! You gave us our prime gold back!

*Requires further explanations*

Will this affect all enemies? Even standard ones or only bosses?

How this system can handle "binary skills" such as Bastille, Stomp, etc etc? I mean... either they are stunned or they arent. there cant be an "half way"

As far as I can tell, it means that skills that hold people in place like that would then stop holding them in place for as long.

I imagine things like Snow Globe's slow will also not effect them as much as they're inside it.

I want to see these helmets!

• Players AFK during Defense Missions that fail to choose ‘Continue’ between rounds will be defaulted to ‘Extract’.

It's was fun to Troll those guys :'(

wait... how do you have that image? WHy do you have that image??? I LOVE THAT IMAGE~!!!!!