Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

So since the tenno being energy theory is busted, then why is it that when I hit the 5 key an energy clone of my operator appears above my lifeless warframe and shoots an energy beam out of his mouth? 

Edited by Doroku

So since the tenno being energy theory is busted, then why is it that when I hit the 5 key an energy clone of my operator appears above my lifeless warframe and shoots an energy beam out of his mouth? 

That is our new "ultimate" I guess. I like it.

Well, theory that Tenno are only energy was busted long ago. I posted my theory that linked together both basic theories - Tenno are energy beings that enhabit warframes. Warframes are filled with human, a pupet, a platform to control warframe, and enegy to give warframe its powers. I was wrong only about one thing - energy beings. But now, everywere else beside orbiter its the same. I would call it a nice reveal. Also it counters my permadeath point from earlier.

In other words I could say that I was shooting preaty close.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the idea of using braindead surrogates really makes me care about Mirage dying. *Sigh*, it had more weight when we thought the Tenno themselves were in these things.

Would it make you feel better if there was a chance that Mirage dying might have caused the operator to go brain dead?

Tenno say things like "That Hurt" when you die sometimes so something actually does happen to the Tenno when the Warframe is harmed.

Neurological link makes them use muscles and allso feel pain.

But my zarinamgirl allso says:

"My warframe is strong."

There is none. Hunhow in the beginning of quest says that killing warframe does nothing to Tenno.

and vor claimed tenno are "godly energy", and Alad claimed that warframes inside makes no sense....

when people will stop taking words of tennos ENEMIES as a holy truth?

Hunhow says alot of things in that quest some of which he is proven mistaken within the same quest - also he is sentient - he can;t possibly grasp all the knowledge about tenno-warframes because it's all based around the void - sentients ultimate flaw.

[and then after the quest the tenno themselves ocasionally states that transference make them feel the pain from warframe injuries - who knows better how it works - hunhow or tenno?]

"So the Corpus is nothing more than a cult, worshipping money."

Honestly this line kind of bothered me. I mean, The Corpus seem to be the most technologically advanced group in The System. They seem to be closely related to Orokin. To try and reduce them with such disrespect is really childish. I don't know why people insist that the Tenno aren't kids (mentally), because they certainly act like them.

Honestly this line kind of bothered me. I mean, The Corpus seem to be the most technologically advanced group in The System. They seem to be closely related to Orokin. To try and reduce them with such disrespect is really childish. I don't know why people insist that the Tenno aren't kids (mentally), because they certainly act like them.

And dont some adults sometimes?

Hey, you know what would be really cool? The warframe and operators are separate entities, AKA Evaglion. 

Here is an another disturbing thought, in rhino primes codex, the warframe seems to have some sort of sentience.

and how would you explain, mirage and limbo? It is also implied that the warframe have some sort of hive mind thing, as stated by margulis "here this will keep the VOICES out" and the fact that phroid said "we are your flesh" makes things a lot more disturbing no?

You know what would be a even bigger plot twist? the operators are not what they seem ;D

Plus, the way Jordas talks to you in the quest, implies that Jordas knows..... something about the warframes.

So, happy nightmares. 

Hey, you know what would be really cool? The warframe and operators are separate entities, AKA Evaglion. 

Here is an another disturbing thought, in rhino primes codex, the warframe seems to have some sort of sentience.

and how would you explain, mirage and limbo? It is also implied that the warframe have some sort of hive mind thing, as stated by margulis "here this will keep the VOICES out" and the fact that phroid said "we are your flesh" makes things a lot more disturbing no?

You know what would be a even bigger plot twist? the operators are not what they seem ;D

Plus, the way Jordas talks to you in the quest, implies that Jordas knows..... something about the warframes.

So, happy nightmares. 

Warframes are made of, at least partially, Infested flesh, that's why the Infested bosses say what they say.

They are speaking the truth; the Corpus are a cult that put money above all else. I recall Steve touching on that around the time they were showing off the new Nef Anyo. So what if they have advanced tech, it pales in comparison to Tenno or Orokin design. Lets not forget how horrible the Orokin actually were as well.

Edited by EmptyDevil

How is that childish? I can see anyone saying that and it wouldn't make them seem childish.

Besides it's true.