Hotfix 16.4.4 + 16.4.4.1

DE_Adam

Soo... Did you ever fix the ridiculous one-shotting event bursas or was everyone without a clan with multiple frames that can perma-stun the bursa with Well of Life+Molecular Prime+Chilling Globe for the duration of the upload royally screwed over?

Literally, spamming 1 as a trinity for 5 minutes as the upload finishes over and over again is NOT what I'd consider fun. I think this must be one of the worse events.

And what I read from the "fixes" to Volt my confidence to DEs ability to ever mend Ash diminishes. Because this level of incompetence can't be accidental anymore.

Seriously???? Another Excalibur nerf? Thank you very much! :( :( :(

You have a problem with Excalibur or what? Is it psychological? Did an Excalibur statue fell on your head or something?

Stop nerfing him further, he is barely useful anyway!

Edited by ---Excalibur---

Seriously???? Another Excalibur nerf? Thank you very much! :( :( :(

You have a problem with Excalibur or what? Is it psychological? Did an Excalibur statue fell on your head or something?

Stop nerfing him further, he is barely useful anyway!

If you read it you would see that the nerf is for PVP only. 

I'm noticing something when you go into a void space in mission after it re spawns you rhino skin is gone and has to be recasted. Even when you jump into the waterfall in void to exit that room. I'm guessing the same thing happens for other likewise abilities on other frames.

Additions

Several Liset Radio Chatter contest winners have been included into the Liset’s audio rotation. Blazingcobalt, jprocks67 and Kalimando all now have their voices featured in game!  Keep an ear out for new transmissions coming straight from community members.

How about the ability to turn the radio off? I don't imagine every tenno likes hearing "UUUUGGGGHHHHH, I NEED YOURGH PASSPORTGH. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHXBRTHHHSGHH, IDENTIFICATIONGH NUMBER UXXXGHJT UXXGHT BLEUGHGGG KRURBHJ" every twenty seconds of every day.

If anything, we should only have to listen to that gutteral rasping when there's an alert. you know, when the grineer say something that might indicate we could do a mission to disrupt their plans. Pretty sure we don't need to hear their customs office slowly dredging through its daily business. If i wanted to listen to that forever, i'd live in an airport terminal.

How about the ability to turn the radio off? I don't imagine every tenno likes hearing "UUUUGGGGHHHHH, I NEED YOURGH PASSPORTGH. UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHXBRTHHHSGHH, IDENTIFICATIONGH NUMBER UXXXGHJT UXXGHT BLEUGHGGG KRURBHJ" every twenty seconds of every day.

If anything, we should only have to listen to that gutteral rasping when there's an alert. you know, when the grineer say something that might indicate we could do a mission to disrupt their plans. Pretty sure we don't need to hear their customs office slowly dredging through its daily business. If i wanted to listen to that forever, i'd live in an airport terminal.

Considering the lines only play once every four minutes you shouldn't be hearing them too much unless you waste a lot of time in the liset.

Still no fix for Seeker enemies being ridiculously overpowered.  Thanks, DE.

This.  Seekers and Detron Crewmen kill me more than Bosses, Infested Ancients, Corrupted Bombards, and all the other supposedly "hard" enemies do.  I'd rather face off against 10 level 40 Corrupted Nullifiers than 5 Detron Crewmen or Seekers EVEN AT LEVEL 30.  Nullifiers are still too OP (as I've suggested elsewhere, Punch-thru should bypass Nullifier shields, and boom, they'd be instantly balanced...) but they're a cakewalk compared to even a fairly small group of Seekers or Detron Crewmen.

I think this is mostly because they have horrific scaling.  Detron Crewmen during normal missions on Jupiter are too damn hard, but still fairly reasonable.  When they spawn at level 30-35 (almost always during Syndicate missions) they're world-ending.  Again, same goes for Seekers.  The damage on both guns just does not scale correctly in enemy hands.

And though I hate the Detron Crewmen much worse, I have to admit that Seekers probably ARE worse just because they're accurate at considerably longer ranges.

You wanna nerf something DE?  Then nerf these things, rather than the Tenno!

I have noticed that the size/positioning of my warframe Sigils are reset after missions/logging out and then back in. This has happened with multiple frames and multiple sigils I have worked quite a bit to position quite right.

PLEASE stop ignoring cosmetic bugs. The Ceramic and Dark Dagger Sugatras still have not been fixed and I reported that but with pictures months ago. The same goes for badge positioning on the various shoulder pads and the shoulder pads getting bugged when the frame performs a social interaction such as a Narta.