Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.4 + 16.4.4.1

DE_Adam

Nice Hotfixes.

*I knew that volt seemed out of line, was wondering why there were volts jumping out ahead of me to take on hoards in survival.
Thanks for putting him back in check.  More and more people were jumping on the exploit wagon.

because of it really hits my system when i hear it, is it possible to shut the radio voice down by my own will, i even dont listen music when i play and im not able to use voice-chat, because when i talk, i concentrate on the people which i share and talk, i cant play beside, maybe im able to listen if i enter a raid-mission but im faar of listening the ingame music or whatever more

now again, is it hard or simple for you, devs, to install/create a possibillity to shut down this radio-voice ?

im waiting a long time now for a clear answer, thx for understanding that this voice is a insult for me, i would not be close to people or situations in general in life with a expression like that as well as i would not let people come close to me with things like that ... ,-)

Still no fix for... 

Sprint/jump keys going randomly into "you'll roll then jump, even if you're in the air at that time"-mode.

this is NOT a keyboard bug, as a keyboard bug would NOT grant your warframes the power to "doublejump" without something under your feet...

keeps happening since U16.3, still hasn't been recognized as a bug by DE...

I won't lie, my cell (which is composed of friends) almost instantly noticed something was off with the Electric shield. That was INSANE ^^

Thanks for the good time, sometimes bugs are fun ^^

Edit : And sometimes they're NOT, like at all. I just took my Volt Prime for a ride, this morning and looks like you removed all manners of multipliers from the electric shield, even the electric damage bonus is gone.

As usual : @DE Please Fix

This is becoming a meme ><

Edited by lukaself

Explosions from Antimatter Drop will no longer fuel the damage of other nearby AMD projectiles.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Massive nerf

the days of 20 million damage Nova are over...

Good.

Nova should've been nerfed a long time ago.

to really fix anti-matter drop you need a way to make it fly at the target when you need to move.

i mean yeah, its fun on mid-level enemies seeing the huge numbers, or if you are camped just shooting fish in a barrel... but if the enemies are actually fighting back you take way too much damage trying to pilot it in. 

if you could somehow set it to fly straight so you could move without completely borking it then it would be amazing. 

Explosions from Antimatter Drop will no longer fuel the damage of other nearby AMD projectiles.
                                                                                                                                                                "

Im glad i use INTEL projectiles.

I wonder if these AMD fixes will encourage more Nova players to use it. This and Wormhole seem to get next to no use on most people I see with her.

to really fix anti-matter drop you need a way to make it fly at the target when you need to move.

i mean yeah, its fun on mid-level enemies seeing the huge numbers, or if you are camped just shooting fish in a barrel... but if the enemies are actually fighting back you take way too much damage trying to pilot it in. 

if you could somehow set it to fly straight so you could move without completely borking it then it would be amazing. 

Antimatter Absorb can take any incoming damage if you cast right in front of you and float it toward the enemy. Essentially killing them with their own damage, muhaha.

This.

No more nova's trying to lead the pack in siege's now ;)

(ok that's asking too much)

*EDIT* You should've seen how it was before Molecular Prime was a radially expanding thing. It just instantly tagged everything in the max radius.
Edited by Dualice