The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Do not think your pompous and metallic vanity is fooling anyone. I.. I have made mistakes. Not unlike what the Tenno have done. Together, Tenno, you and I can be redeemed of all our mistakes. 

Alad, your words are as empty as your ledgers. There is only one transaction for redemption. Give unto the Void and the Void will give unto you.

Tenno, Alad must pay the price for leveraging false profit, but you, Tenno, need only give in order to receive. Destroy the experiment!

Well let's see now, Salad is controlled by the infestation so what he says is most likely not him. Then there's all his past and such, he hasn't been particularly nice to the tenno.

Meanwhile Nef simply wants a profit but how does he profit from the destruction of this "cure"?

Edited by Postal_pat

I'm conflicted.

Story and gameplay segregation aside, we have no way to know if either of them's on the level.

I mean, theoretically Nef doesn't know that it was us stealing from his Bursas, so that isn't a consideration, but Nef's a conman.

And Alad's, well, Alad. I mean, he hasn't ever lied to the Tenno, afaik, but he's... Alad. And, going by Patient Zero, he's been subsumed by the Infestation's imperatives.

So: Con, Retcon or Redemption?

Further, even if Alad is lying, it's possible that the cure would work against the Infestation, which makes it an avenue worth pursuing regardless.

As to the weapons, I like both base weapons, so no mechanical preference there, and without knowing their stats, that's not a consideration.

ofc, there's always the option that Alad is on the level, but things go wrong anyway, buffing the Infestation...

Sigh.

idk.

Edited by Chroia

Well that sucks. I hate competing, it's boring and annoying. @(*()$ stupid that I may not get a weapon I want because of other people. The last event was insanely boring and grindy, this one is going to be aggravating for the people who don't get the weapon they want. Can we go back to less interesting events like the one we did for Tempo Royale and Astral Twilight? Those were more fun and weren't irritating.

Edited by Ceryk

Here's how I see it. Help Anyo: Doom Alad

Help Alad: Find a cure to infestation and make the Corpus stronger.

As Tenno that "keep the balance" I support the idea of getting rid of an irritating age old plague AND strengthening the Corpus by curing one of their leaders. The Grineer can still crush them anyways.

Alad, your words are as empty as your ledgers. There is only one transaction for redemption. Give unto the Void and the Void will give unto you.

Tenno, Alad must pay the price for leveraging false profit, but you, Tenno, need only give in order to receive. Destroy the experiment!

Alad at least admits to his mistakes!  Unlike your lies about the void being fit for profit!

You must think the Tenno aren't above the behaviours of the destructive Grineer Dogs to command them with such... such insolence. Tenno, you are above the commands of this. You are more than tools of destruction. You must Steal the research, for.. me... for us!

You must think the Tenno aren't above the behaviours of the destructive Grineer Dogs to command them with such... such insolence. Tenno, you are above the commands of this. You are more than tools of destruction. You must Steal the research, for.. me... for us!

Going with you because your event was enjoyable.

DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH-- TO THE ANYO!

Reward FAQ:

'What happens if the person I support loses, what reward do I get?'
-You will win the victor's weapon if the person you support loses. The losing party's weapon will be vaulted for future use.

'Are there leaderboards or trophies?'
-There are not.

'What other rewards are there?'
-Stay tuned for lots of battle pay!

ARENT YOU DEAD ?