Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's New Ulti Name Prediction

LogaMC1995

I think Fate stay night , saber Excalibur does not fit and is way to strong (our excalibur is cake near to saber) anyway what about :

Omnislash

Game version (ff7 original) : 

Movie version ( advent children)

Enjoy the song and the move

This is the perfect name ;) ,

I think Fate stay night , saber Excalibur does not fit and is way to strong (our excalibur is cake near to saber) anyway what about :

Omnislash

Game version (ff7 original) : 

Enjoy the song and the move

This is the perfect name ;) ,

Um...no. My Fate/Stay or Saber references were joke names. I wasn't really being serious....

In the Devstream they actually considered the name "Blade Wave". I hope not....

Edited by SicSlaver

I think the name Muramasa might work. Even though Excalibur might not be based on Japanese culture, that weapon he held seemed to act like a cross between a Nikana and a sword, and presumably the Muramasa - a legendary blade - fits into one of those categories.

Edited by Blackout751

I think the name Muramasa might work. Even though Excalibur might not be based on Japanese culture, that weapon he held seemed to act like a cross between a Nikana and a sword, and presumably the Muramasa - a legendary blade - fits into one of those categories.

Muramasa isn't a legendary blade.... It's the name of a swordsmith. It's about as legendary as a pistol named "Glock".

That's what the name should be though owo also, if DE hates damage abilites, why are they doing what they are doing to excalibutt's 4?

Exactly, they even have it set up to where it will take into account your melee weapons mods.  :D