The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.7

DE_Adam

Conclave Changes

• The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.

Why was that necessary? Srsly, it only discourages pve players even more to play conclave now, if only 1 pve mod is avaible for every weapon ...

Buff Scythes. 

Seriously DE, it's kinda emberrasing that you would release a new scythe with increased damage AND crit chance and... ignore the rest of the scythes that people have been asking for a balance pass on for months now.

Edited by rapt0rman

i was writing a big comment and then a small mistake made me delet everything and Ctrl + Z won't restore them -__-

well what i wanted to say in few lines :

i'm excited by the Scyth and the new Saryn augment and glad for the fixes and hope the new conclave mods are good or better than regular ones that are disabled for now, lets get the new stuffs \ô/

Edited by 6KIRA9

i am looking at IRIS and ther is no node to which I can go for the other 3 rounds.... so im not sure I finished 6 but there is no sector in which to play the other 3 rounds for getting the catalyst... so im a bit confused as y tho??

Conclave Changes

• The following mods have been disabled in PvP: Magazine Warp, Slip Magazine, Burdened Magazine, Stabilizer, Steady Hands, Fast Hands, Quick Draw, Tactical Pump and Terminal Velocity. They have been replaced with PvP specific versions that have been added to the Mission Rewards of all PvP game types.

What the....why ? i´m speechless.

Edited by InoxMaximus

So...a thing about the Tactical Alert...

Once you get to the infested ship, you are actually able to get trapped because there aren't always a hack-able panel in the room you're in, specifically a short hallway with a door at each end. There isn't a panel, and you can get trapped if the Corpus trip the alarms, locking both doors.

Play at you're own risk...

That Turbulance fix! Yay!

The augments i could've gone without, but the new scythe is nice. (1nb4 Tenno lamenting the absence of Reaper Prime)

Those spy missions look interesting, but first i gotta complete that tactical allert!

Also: All hives are no longer destroyed.