Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bye Bye Stamina.

KingTaro

Healing? Unlike Fire which just buffs base health.

Somehow I still feels like it's still gonna revolve around melee builds. Just a feeling tbh. I dunno maybe instead of attack speed, how about crit chance? No other frame has that power, and it benefits any weapons that has a high crit chance. 

inb4 ransom/demand threads asking for legendary cores as compensation for maxed quick rest and marathon mods.

'WTS maxed quick rest/marathon, PM ur offer onli'

/w thegreedincarnate ...100pl?

/w genuineguy101 lolno, worth more than that, n00b

Edited by Naith

Somehow I still feels like it's still gonna revolve around melee builds. Just a feeling tbh. I dunno maybe instead of attack speed, how about crit chance? No other frame has that power, and it benefits any weapons that has a high crit chance. 

Probably move speed or attack speed.

Healing? Unlike Fire which just buffs base health.

The fire effect does "heal" you - it buffs your base health and heals you for the same amount i.e. buffs your base health by 150 and gives you 150 health points.

A more straightforward healing effect that doesn't require you to use a short duration Elemental Ward would be welcome, like a heal over time or something like that.

This was confirmed 2 weeks ago already.

Nope, Devs said they were experimenting with a "No Stamina Build" of the game to see how it feels and would get back to us later.

Edited by Orcot

Good, now we need to get rid of ammo. Reloading only slows the flow of combat down. Besides whoever heard of a ninja reloading.

History has.

So you folks think this means unlimited sprint?

Cause if this game has unlimited sprint i dont see the point for half of the missions existing.