Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc 16.9.0: Excalibur Feedback Megathread

[DE]Rebecca

yes steel fiber, now arcane pendragon isn't so much of a negative now on Excal. but steel fiber redirection and vigor without vitality made one hr survival with melee weapon alone no guns on sentinel or frame a breeze. and made it feel like a solidly built frame.

Just tried it out and it seemed awesome! It does a lot of damage with an unranked melee weapon and I like how you can send waves of energy!

Does anyone know the status chance and crit chance for it or does it depend on the melee weapon?

Exalted Blade= Multiple Getsuga Tenshos :D

DE said it does not inherit the base stats of the melee weapon--only the mods on the melee weapon. However, we do not yet know its base status and critical chances, or critical multiplier. I'm sure someone will figure it out in time, though!

Just tried it out and it seemed awesome! It does a lot of damage with an unranked melee weapon and I like how you can send waves of energy!

Does anyone know the status chance and crit chance for it or does it depend on the melee weapon?

We don't know the base status and crit chance yet, it seems fairly low however.  Exalted Blade and Slash Dash scale with your melee mods, in fact it factors all melee mods, crit, elemental, channeling, etc. Excalibur has a passive that increases his melee damage and attack speed by 10% when wielding Dual Swords, One Handed Swords, and Nikanas, this passive also applies to Exalted Blade (and likely Slash Dash) when one of those weapon types is equipped.

Edited by Gelkor

I dont simply because with excalibur, I am gonna be using lifestrike and Exalted blade alot so Ill be blocking bullets and getting my health back

I do use Rage because if you have 740+ health with maxed vitality and a way to heal, you can use Rage.

The only time I used the armor was with valkyr but even then, I might remove it simply because hysteria.

It is just that I feel that even in higher leveled missions, alot of armor doesnt seem to favor me. Its when I can constantly relinquished health and energy when I survive the most.

We don't know the base status and crit chance yet, it seems fairly low however. Exalted Blade and Slash Dash scale with your melee mods, in fact it factors all melee mods, crit, elemental, channeling, etc. Excalibur has a passive that increases his melee damage and attack speed by 10% when wielding Dual Swords, One Handed Swords, and Nikanas, this passive also applies to Exalted Blade (and likely Slash Dash) when one of those weapon types is equipped.

Cool! I didn't know the rework came with a passive ability. So happy my Favourite warframe is buffed with new ability and armor stat.

Vortexed within: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/476499-pc-1690-excalibur-feedback-megathread/

ive got a better idea

DE should ADD LoS to most all abilities [there would still or should be some exceptions, but not many, at least some DR around corners]

and yes im srs [this includes the enemies as well]

You are asking for fire.

*throws ice bucket at the PUNK*

And pray tell, how many enemies have abilities which should need LoS? Stalker? And just him.

Haven't played Excal yet but by watching videos I've concluded that changing the visuals on the ultimate might help. Making the summoning and non-channeling of the (energy) sword just the sword itself and not the energy particles surrounding the weapon - while doing channeling adds the particles for a more noticeable difference and also non particle sword would look just as awesome!

(Oh also increase slash dash speed of travel and increase angle to 90 degrees, I mean - he uses his energy/swing to travel so he shouldn't have a angle restriction) (unless you're waiting for parkour 2.0 super jump then makes sense)

I still don't get why people hate nullies. I mean they are so easy to kill...

Its not how hard it is to kill one its that they slow down the gameplay and restrict you a lot and thats a very big problem not for gamers but for the devs too.

Its not how hard it is to kill one its that they slow down the gameplay and restrict you a lot and thats a very big problem not for gamers but for the devs too.

Slide attack. Nullifier is dead.

If they slow down gameplay, you're doing it wrong.

thats what they are designed to do. Nullifiers arent some bad thing, they are a thing, a thing you have to adapt to to overcome.