Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

I was wonderinging if we can we get some news on the orbitor compartment?

We heard very little since you guys last showed off the docking animation.

-snip-

Orbitor: ETA what it looks like and what its functionality

-snip-

-snip-

Any progress on the Orbiter compartment?

-snip-

I, too, would like to know when the Tenno Carrier ship/Orbiter compartment is to be fleshed out, as the concept art online for it looks awesome, and I look forward to walking around in a giant ship like that. Also, (and this is more off-topic), can we possibly get a set of Twin Stugs? Pretty please, with a StugMuffin on top?

Are there going to be more quests available to us?

Is there any more in the works in terms of Archwings? They seem to be left to a side

Is there any more news on the new Warframe? And are we going to get an in-game look at it?

Will Catbrows be exactly the same as Kubrows? Or will they have different skills, mods etc

AND energy blades + nun chucks ???????

So i have played the game a little while and i can remember different stages of the stalker. He was once over powered, then he was kinda meh. now he seems to be pretty soft. Are you guys planing to rework the stalker? And also there are certain bugs with the current one. he will kill me with the despair after hes been defeated. he will revive after he has been killed and the blast will kill me. Or he will sometimes be stuck in a slash dash. Any plans on fixing theese?

Edited by williamsos10

Warframe is, no two ways about it, a vertical progression game.

I doubt that is going to change, so, where do you currently stand on:

Power creep:

* Looking at character power increase (via mod acquisition) between ~levels 8-20?

The NPE (~1-8) is balanced, as is pre-endgame. (~20-30/35)

As far as scaling goes (in other words, not things that are independent of it, such as Assassins,) it's the middle and end where the problems in scaling are (imo).

The middle because enemies have guaranteed scaling as you progress, but for your own power you're reliant on RNG (for base mods; and grinding, for Fusion fodder - which is to be expected).

And, ofc, you need to know where to look for them, and that you need to look for them to begin with, but eh.

* Officially adopting or removing weapon tiering?

-> Is every weapon supposed to be 'viable' in any (offically supported, e.g. not level 100+ endless) content? With how much investment?

* T5 (T6, T7, etc., because power creep) Y/N?

* Primed mods, vis-a-vis power creep? I'm assuming that it's not coincidental that we haven't seen a new one in months.

Under the assumption that parkour 2.0 will be much less tile-spanning than coptering currently is:

* Reducing the number of tiles per mission to go with the removal of Stamina and coptering-as-travel?

imo the problem isn't that movement speed is too slow so much as that just about every single mission has huge amounts of 'dead space' where you're doing nothing but running.

Combine that with the reward structure of non-endless mission encouraging you to complete missions ASAP, and yeah, people rush, big surprise.

Since I'm assuming that the Void isn't going 'boom' any time soon:

* Looking at the spawn rate in Tower MD?

idk what the culprit is, (spawnrates, limited spawn points (i.e. red doors) or what), but Tower MD, at least in the tile that doubles as a Capture spawn, is ridiculously low.

e.g. a ~3:15 min 3 man single terminal yesterday, saw a total of 60 enemies from spawn to extraction.

This is fairly consistent.

* In your opinion, which - if any, frames are in need of a rework-pass?

Augments:

I suspect that you have 'usage' stats.

A couple of augments are broadly considered 'must have' augments.

Some are 'take 'em or leave 'em'.

Most (imo) are, even over not being worth the opportunity cost of a slot, simply not worth using.

If there are, indeed, augments that are rarely-to-never used (among people using relevant base gear, e.g. not judging Valkyr augments when the person's using a Nova)... Is this an acceptable situation?

Will (these) augments be reviewed?

-----

I don't actually expect this one to be addressed, even if any other question is:

How did the Nemesis Nyx sale come about? (For those who don't remember/know, it was shown in the Tonkor teaser vid.)

On the one hand, it rather felt like a 'woops, this wasn't supposed to happen', but if that were the case, you could've just, you know, not sold it until you were ready.

On the other hand, I love me my Nemesis Nyx skin :3

The last few tilesets that have been released look amazing, is there any chance of having some of the level artists/designers talk about level design, possibly about an upcoming tileset, on a devstream similar to the previous Concept Artist devstream?

Is there an ETA on kubrow management changes? I really like kubrows but not being able to choose a particular type for a mission because of the wait time and the whole DNA integrity system is a pretty large disincentive to using them. Can't Ordis give them kubrow-snax to keep them healthy automatically or something?

-When will the higher master ranks be available? 

-Will there be more balancing for alerts across time zones? i.e the rewards , sometimes they're available late for one time zone while early in the morning for others etc.

-Will there be more large scale repercussions from alerts/events like the destruction of strata relay? 

-Can I get a free scarf from the shop? 

Any news on login rewards rework.

Pictures of new frame(new ones) also abilities for ying yang frame and maybe even a name.

How is the frost rework going.

How will blocking and melee be changed if stamina is to be removed

ALSO SEARCH BUTTON FOR TRADING MODS IT TAKES FOREVER

Edited by rechot

ETA on pre-corpus Valkyr skin?

Progress on Frost rework?

At least one ability for the new Yin Yang frame talked about?

Will there be more tactical alerts for old event weapons soon-ish?

Buff for Supra when?

When can we see improovment for Alt firing Weapons ?

Do you guys understood that Holstering need some Buff to get in line with Parkour 2.0?? (get ride of speed Holster aura plz)

Will Chroma be able to ride effigy and fly on his back?

Could we have Gender Change Skins?

KUBROW STASIS COOLDOWN REWORK?

(Per forum topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/476928-kubrow-cooldown-change/#entry5311528)

Back in April, Rebecca made a post about kubrows that mentioned there was discussion about stasis sickness. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442517-kubrows-need-more-love/?p=4946030).

Has there been any kind of consensus on how or if this may be reworked? I would love an alternative to platinum to get my kubrow out of stasis so that I could use the different breeds as I played different game types. If there was some sort of option like giving a DNA stabilizer or two to wake them up right away, I would forma and potato a lot more dogs. (And be a very happy Tenno :P).  Any update or thoughts would be appreciated. 

ROTATION C FORMA MADNESS

Do the devs feel that the current rotation c tables are well balanced? I know for my self and many players I talk to, the high chance of getting a forma can feel really defeating, especially how often it leads to 4x forma blueprints in T4 Defense. And since they drop everywhere, it is really easy to stack up hundreds of forma blueprints, which turns a once nice reward into feeling like a bad joke reward. I know for myself, this has been a huge source of void fatigue since getting the same forma bp over and over with no real use for another feels much more defeating than at least getting an any old prime part that could at least be traded for ducats. As the start chart and void are reworked, are there any plans to change the drop rates for these?

NIGHTMARE RAIDS & MULTIPLE RARE RESOURCE BLUEPRINTS

For a player that already has rare resource blueprints, which are reusable and aren't trade-able, getting the same blueprint again feels like not getting a reward. As many of us continue to play the nightmare mode, this will happen more and more often. Any chance the blueprints reward could be moved or reworked so that the nightmare mode could also guarantee an arcane for those Tennos' hard work? 

MELEE RANGE

Can we expect any fixes to this coming soon so that we as Tenno can properly defend ourselves even when we are one step above or below our enemy, right in the enemy's face, need to break a sensor bar, etc but unable to damage them with our melee weapon even though visually our weapon should be slicing right into them?

(Per many threads including: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/ and specifically about the galatine: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480593-galatine-has-needed-range-fix-for-years/)

Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

2. What are current plans regarding shotguns?

^^That

Specifically, I would like to know if damage fall-off is going to be removed since it seems to be redundant with pellet spread. Also, I think you guys once talked about what should happen to enemies when they receive the full brunt of a shell at close quarters (like, innate punch-through or a blast-proc). Anything on that?

Speaking of damage fall-off, why is it on some Archwing weapons? Wouldn't it make more sense for damage fall-off to not exist in space?

And, last question: Is the Kubrow thaw-out timer going away? 

Edited by OptimumBow0