Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Guys Get Any Epic Moments?

9tailboy

I love it when I have epic moments like mashing that melee button while murdering a crowd of level 50+ enemies and not take any damage, or that one moment where you jump and shoot a grineer down, roll, and then turn around and shoot the grineer on the wall!

What are your most epic moments?

Went to arsenal to choose frame. Ordis pops up with usual non-sense msg blocking the view. Clicked to see the stats on the frame. Ordis pops up saying my forma is cooked, blocking view again. Started choosing a weapon, Lotus pops up with new alert msg.....

The most memorable moment in this game was for me when I played Interception on Pluto with a Dread bow. We needed to clear out remaining enemies, and from one corner to the other I shot a perfect hit on corpus and killed him, finishing the wave.

The range was pretty long, considering that depth of field effect was smudging my reticule to aim properly, and could not focus on the target.

Edited by Ognj

Outrunning your Glaive Prime by wormholing through the crowd and mowing them down with punch-through enabled Kohm and then catching it before the last enemy falls and use it to deliver the blow,

or that one Encounter of mine regarding Grineer Commanders: the Commander switched with me but before that i was dropping penta bombs,(back when trinity with invul-blessing + link) and detonated the bombs after switching having the commander regret it in the digital afterlife.

Edited by JamieSpyder

This wasnt epic but just cool.

T4 interception 9 wave complete, one guy AFK and 2 people left in 1 last second so I wasn't abble to react enough fast, so I left with him. When round 10 started he came back and say WTF just happend?

So we only both left and needed to get points and protect them, He was lower rank and I had Trinity so I told him to take points while I lend them to keep alarming my point and take the whole damage and attention to this point, while he will be almost safe.
And yeah plan just worked, I was fighting the whole round while he was getting points and looking if no corupted is taking them. Round complete get out.

Team freaking out because they don't know where the Stalker has appeared, I spot him up on a balcony taking aim at his target, run up and one hit kill with an arrow to the side of the head.  I was using my Nyx Prime in black and red with Dread, Despair & Hate.

Pretty much every game in the past when I still used my Penta as a main primary. I fondly remember being constantly on the run while perfectly lobbing grenades directly at enemies or bouncing them off the walls.

Also, I sent a frontier hellion to the moon with my Dread. Talk about funding the Tenno space program.

The most memorable moment in this game was for me when I played Interception on Pluto with a Dread bow. We needed to clear out remaining enemies, and from one corner to the other I shot a perfect hit on corpus and killed him, finishing the wave.

The range was pretty long, considering that depth of field effect was smudging my reticule to aim properly, and could not focus on the target.

i do that almost all the time, sniping cross the map with paris prime, it's hard with HC tho i used to take rank 4 only so the accuracy still good for that.

This wasnt epic but just cool.

T4 interception 9 wave complete, one guy AFK and 2 people left in 1 last second so I wasn't abble to react enough fast, so I left with him. When round 10 started he came back and say WTF just happend?

So we only both left and needed to get points and protect them, He was lower rank and I had Trinity so I told him to take points while I lend them to keep alarming my point and take the whole damage and attention to this point, while he will be almost safe.

And yeah plan just worked, I was fighting the whole round while he was getting points and looking if no corupted is taking them. Round complete get out.

i solo protected a guy from round 8 to 12 in archwing intercept, he was afk since wave 3 i think, back when archwing was still a bit hard, but you can't be affraid when you have elytron and you keep globes of destruction around points and the player XD

My favorite epic moments in the old PVP dark sector battles (I miss youuuuu)... One that comes to mind now was spawning in on attacking side at the first stage with 3 tickets remaining. Me and the other random who hadn't rage-quit managed to get into the last room and damage the core enough to salvage a W and the high payout.

My favorite epic moments in the old PVP dark sector battles (I miss youuuuu)... One that comes to mind now was spawning in on attacking side at the first stage with 3 tickets remaining. Me and the other random who hadn't rage-quit managed to get into the last room and damage the core enough to salvage a W and the high payout.

yesss, I remember those old PvP dark sector days, so glorious ;D

i do that almost all the time, sniping cross the map with paris prime, it's hard with HC tho i used to take rank 4 only so the accuracy still good for that.

i solo protected a guy from round 8 to 12 in archwing intercept, he was afk since wave 3 i think, back when archwing was still a bit hard, but you can't be affraid when you have elytron and you keep globes of destruction around points and the player XD

54215413.jpg

My favorite in recent memory was Tonkor-surfing through a crowd of corrupted during a survival game. Point-blank shot sent me up the first time, landed another shot as I was coming down which let me reload for two more bounces before  running out of mooks to turn into red paste. I am certain that it was at least 50% luck, though. Felt amazing regardless.

My favorite in recent memory was Tonkor-surfing through a crowd of corrupted during a survival game. Point-blank shot sent me up the first time, landed another shot as I was coming down which let me reload for two more bounces before  running out of mooks to turn into red paste. I am certain that it was at least 50% luck, though. Felt amazing regardless.

I get some epic moments with the tonkor too, I love that weeapon, it fills so many possibilities for awesome style kills

No but I got a funny moment.

>void defense

>teammate gets stuck in a air slide right in front of a laser, still shooting enemies

>gets this brilliant idea

>went around and activates the laser

>teammate dies

>watch his body sent flying

Took me a while to understand, but I get it because its a bug and shooting him with laser releases him.

Though its not really funny if he dies or gets downed, trolling someone like that isn't good, similar to using switch teleport with loki, some players are concentrated into playing the game, you don't want to make them lose focus and get off at you.

No but I got a funny moment.

>void defense

>teammate gets stuck in a air slide right in front of a laser, still shooting enemies

>gets this brilliant idea

>went around and activates the laser

>teammate dies

>watch his body sent flying

...I hate that stupid laser

Edited by (PS4)T_ravenis

My best epic moment in Warframe is a rather old one. Not sure when it was actually but i believe it was some time after the paris prime was released. What happend was that i skewered a Grineer lancer vertically in two parts while and the arrow took one half with it onto the wall. The thing that made this epic was the fact that i also had Thunderbolt on which made the arrow explode when it hit the wall alongside the vertically cut Grineer body part.