Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bored Playing Warframe

Olkanjr96

Who else got bored from playing the game ? Because ıt's so boring for rank 19 players right now..There is nothing new and ranking up doesn't give anything also every new weapon is almost like old weapons are just diffirent versions.Ohh and there is still no Sai Weapon and nunchuks in a ninja game.If they don't add new content I don't want to play anymore.If anyone have idea how to not get bored playing the game.Please tell me!

I've been bored since Mastery 6. And I'm Mastery 17 now. So around Update 13 is when things started to go downhill (kind of the new Warframe direction, from dark to shiny theme). I'd suggest just playing with friends or clanmates, not specifically trying to achieve or obtain anything.

I don't use any of the meta weapons at all (Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, etc...). I mainly use unconventional weapons like bows.

Edited by APBladeX

there's not much to do about it other than taking a break or just taking it less seriously.

Constant updates means there's often small things to do, but rarely something really developed with depth that you'll sink a lot of time into.

you wont believe it but you CAN worhsip two gods at the same time

i played DOW2 Retribution all campaigns

and wolfenstein new order

those games have an ENDING and warframe hasnt so its kind of a break

and if you play the order 1886 you get a 2-3 hour brake and with ground zeroes a 10 minute break XD

Edited by Severuslanskerr

well im MR19 and have 100% leveled gear. I play other games. stream on twitch.(even tho no ones watching)

I also find playing other games help also i help new players. i find MMOs help me not get bored of warframe to much

to OP..

hooIHZc.png

Please ppl stop using black or gray letters on purpose.

I've been bored since Mastery 6. And I'm Mastery 17 now. So around Update 13 is when things started to go downhill (kind of the new Warframe direction, from dark to shiny theme). I'd suggest just playing with friends or clanmates, not specifically trying to achieve or obtain anything.

I don't use any of the meta weapons at all (Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, etc...). I mainly use unconventional weapons like bows.

pretty much what APBladeX said

PVP is suck also hard laggy whatever I m playing GTA V and Dark Souls 2 so

much sense 

such confusing...

put please try your words sentence into more a next understandable time!

please try put your words into a more understandable sentence next time!

You guys know this I m farm the Ash Prime and I do 30 then I drop the game again that's all.Because always same things

whats the point? you farm for a frame, that you dont plan on using to play? Nothing is going to change drastically. When i reach MR19 i think i'll happily just stop playing and move on to something else.

Echoing others, I take breaks too.  Sometimes a few weeks, sometimes a couple months.  If I find myself feeling like I'm grinding, or getting too whiny, I just plain take a break.  When I return, I rejoice in mindlessly slaughtering stuff again, maybe explore some of the new that comes out, etc.  F2P is a godsend this way.

Theorycrafting and doing gimmick builds are my cure for burnout, I'm going nuts over doing janky combos with the mutalist quanta, avenger, and the nukor right now, and using pretty silly things for fun :)

Also I learned how to use Limbo. ENGAGE THE SHENANIGANS.

to OP..

hooIHZc.png

Please ppl stop using black or gray letters on purpose.

pretty much what APBladeX said

Who else got bored from playing the game ? Because ıt's so boring for rank 19 players right now..There is nothing new and ranking up doesn't give anything also every new weapon is almost like old weapons are just diffirent versions.Ohh and there is still no Sai Weapon and nunchuks in a ninja game.If they don't add new content I don't want to play anymore.If anyone have idea how to not get bored playing the game.Please tell me!

there you go

I have all, but stopped playing for the most part. I log on get the new weapon, craft it, level it, and then back to waiting. This last update has been the most disappointing for me as it hasn't added anything near as much as update 15. Update 15 had 3-4 newish frames where as this one has barely had 1 (Volt Prime was before u16 I think). Sure pvp is alright, but doesn't add anything to the game I want to do. I liked when warframe would release new primes without an access pack and would be something for us to do. Now they don't even add a new gun every 2 weeks. I have found syndicates lame to do since they cut the rep I can get in half. No point in starting a new faction since in the course of 24 hours I can't earn enough to buy a single mod. When I do find something I like to play as you guys want to nerf my fun so I have to find something else to do (grammacor, Excalibur, Mag, Trinity, Nova awhile ago, and I fear some other frames I like will be soon). This game is exceptionally unfair towards veteran players and seems to be going nowhere fast and don't even get me started on the trials. 

I have all, but stopped playing for the most part. I log on get the new weapon, craft it, level it, and then back to waiting. This last update has been the most disappointing for me as it hasn't added anything near as much as update 15. Update 15 had 3-4 newish frames where as this one has barely had 1 (Volt Prime was before u16 I think). Sure pvp is alright, but doesn't add anything to the game I want to do. I liked when warframe would release new primes without an access pack and would be something for us to do. Now they don't even add a new gun every 2 weeks. I have found syndicates lame to do since they cut the rep I can get in half. No point in starting a new faction since in the course of 24 hours I can't earn enough to buy a single mod. When I do find something I like to play as you guys want to nerf my fun so I have to find something else to do (grammacor, Excalibur, Mag, Trinity, Nova awhile ago, and I fear some other frames I like will be soon). This game is exceptionally unfair towards veteran players and seems to be going nowhere fast and don't even get me started on the trials.

Wait, what? I don't recall U15 giving us 3-4 new frames when it arrived.

I have the same problem, infact I just logged in to ask for tips too on how not to get bored..... Atleast its not just me, I though it was me.....   been on break for basically a month, updates seem not interesting at all. Did  the raid it gave basically no reward ( darksector and void are by far  much much much more rewarding than the hardcore raid, which in my book is a failure) More raids coming? m not even planing on playing them, much less if it involves the weird wings of space mode I don't even like x.x ... I guess ill  pretend my frames jumped in a cryopod and are awaiting awakening for a true time of need. for now the system is in peace, mission accomplished.. lets get out of here.

Edited by haze777