The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

Still no fix for:

Wrong melee energy colour for clients

Excavators don't spawn properly

Excavation mission scanners stop working if first excavator is destroyed before scanner finds new site

Random zooming across the map mid air, for no apparent reason, and then sliding into the wall for several seconds whilst unable to move.

Embers Ult skill being a toggle-able drain skill, and having a set duration. Is that a bug, or a weird intention?

(Tried to find relevant forum posts, but i failed. I'm sure other people have experienced these things, maybe i used the search wrong?)

Also, after patching, i now get textures/colours randomly disappearing. Will try to get screen shots, enemies going all white, archwing attachment thingy went all white and a random piece of junk on phobos went blue just to shake it up a bit. 

UWva8ag.png

REKT checklist

☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future

☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT

☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT

☑ LawREKT of Arabia

☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

☑ eREKTile dysfunction

[DE]Glen, you just turned my day into a good one.

i hope not, another week waiting for ?

so is u17 next week?

No. The announcement that there will be no more hotfixes (weekly, usually) until U17 implies that there will be at least one (probably more) week before its release, and that in those weeks, there will be no hotfixes.

Changes:
  • Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed.
  • Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

Fixes:

For the last hotfix before U17 (IT'S HAPPENING, PARKOUR HYPE), I have only this to say:

Beautiful. These updates have been getting better and better for weeks. (SURPRISE U17 NEXT WEEK)

Still no fix for Vectis update to the right stats (1 bullet, more crit, the usual). 

I don't want the Vectis Prime to have a 1-round magazine.

I want a new corrupted mod that, in exchange for -45% magazine capacity, gives us some other benefit.  I'd suggest +crit chance since there really is no such thing as too much crit, but +damage or even +accuracy would be fine with me (though obviously +accuracy wouldn't help on the Vectis Prime.)  With, say, +60% crit chance, this would also allow us to make red crit Soma Prime too, which would obviously be awesome (hey, I'd gladly suffer a 110 round magazine for that!)

This would be MUCH better than removing the second bullet from the Vectis Prime.  As it stands now, I can mod it up to 3 rounds (Wildfire + Magazine Warp) and rapidly no-scope enemies at point blank (like when the occaisional Napalm walks through my Volt's shield and needs to die really quickly.)  I don't want to lose that ability, but I can understand people with Primed Chamber wanting a 1-bullet mag.

So please make A MOD to give the Vectis Prime a 1-bullet mag via modding INSTEAD of nerfing the gun itself.  More player choice = always a good thing.

When is Mag's "Greedy Pull" going to pull allies items again?

I know it's called "Greedy" but changing that has made Mag redundant once again.

If people keep insisting on thinking Mag is "useless" or "redundant" without it, the answer is almost certainly going to be "never".

Think about that for a second.

YES. NO MORE AMMO CLICKING. Thing is, it happened even without ammo mutation. So hopefully this fix affected that bug as well, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Time to go back to using Carrier.

UWva8ag.png

Hopefully this was recently changed because all I know was a few days ago we had a New Loka squad spawn, it took the entire team over 5 minutes to kill them. And that's with a maxed out 4 Forma Prisma Grakata decked out will all max rank mods and configure for crit and status, corrosive and fire doing upwards of 1K damage per round, it took 950 rounds. Edited by weezedog

Bladestorm is causing Laggs now, maybe in combination with Nova. and no, my System is not at 100% :) cpu is around 15% and GPU at around 60%.

Also the Healer Spawnrate in the Void is still like 3-5 on one place ... in Survival Missions, it feels like nothing has changed.

Load progress problems are still presistend for example in Capture missions.

Edited by Fusen

Hopefully this was recently changed because all I know was a few days ago we had a New Loka squad spawn, it took the entire team over 5 minutes to kill them. And that's with a maxed out 4 Forma Prisma Grakata decked out will all max rank mods and configure for crit and status, corrosive and fire doing upwards of 1K damage per round.

I expect that was due to also hitting enemies linked to the ancient healers which heals them all.  Would have gone a lot faster if your team ignored all enemies and just focus fired on the closest ancient healers.  Or rad proc / confuse cc them so they don't benefit from each other or link themselves to anything.  

Not really a glitch, more of a tactical problem presented by having a dozen of eximus healer units being in one spot.

Overall nice fixes!

Still something to go:

1.Deactivating Excalibur's Exalted Blade makes me Unarmed:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479039-deactivating-excaliburs-exalted-blade-makes-me-unarmed/

2.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

3.Decreased melee weapon range and messed up hit box (since U16.5):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

4.Invisible Syndicate Medallions

5.Client side suffers unusual delay for weapon holster animation to start even the game is not lagging at all:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425122-i-have-been-thinking-why-is-weapon-swap-speed-so-slow/

6.Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.