Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Ash’s Blade Storm is now affected by the Steel Charge Aura Mod.
  •  
  • Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed.
  •  
  • Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

[size=5]OHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOODDDD I LOVE YOU DE[/size]

Edited by LazerSkink

Still No Fix For:

*Pickups can refuse to be picked up by the player, yet the player will hear the constant sound file of the item being picked up (3+ months old)

*Same as above, but with carrier it will capture all items and hold them in front of your face, and also prevents you from using life support or reviving fallen teammates (6+ months old)

These will never get fixed, i am just posting this here for the lawls while the new shiny gun and warframe bugs are fixed and not old bugs. 

You're one of a kind aren't you? Learn to read, it could do you some good.

Changes:

• Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Chroma’s Elemental Ward causing Grineer Scorch to reflect the AoE slow + Damage aura when augmented as Ice.

GREAT news. :3

do tell what slap in the face you got. you don't need Steel Charge, and you've chosen to use something else instead. so if you've chosen something else that you consider more useful, where's the slap in the face?

you're just making things up.

One tries to take this game seriously, and one goes to the effort to and spends their forma accordingly.

This effort and faith to take the game seriously is misplaced with this 'hotfix'.

Bam, slap in the face.

As players, we give some consideration to how we spend our time. This 'hotfix' is not encouraging. I dont even want to change to V. I want to do some serious Void missions with Ash, and on occasion enjoy this change. You could say, its not important, its meaningless. It could be said.

Is it possible to change steel charge to a dash? or release a second dash polarity steel charge with 7 mod capacity? It doesn't need a 9 then those of us who in godd faith, play this game get to enjoy on occasion this supplement to the game. Who's ever heard of a Prime frame not suited to the void that should excels with a v polarity? Its just insane, can't handle it:) really can't :)

Edited by Burosan

• Ash’s Blade Storm is now affected by the Steel Charge Aura Mod..

xxgYqmO.gif

• Fixed an issue allowing Shade Sentinel and Huras Kubrow cloaks to stealth players still firing weapons with large magazines.

ELCBVJX.gif

Is it really? Or did you just want to post this beyond ret***ed gif of dancing anime hitler? wtf....

A normal cute anime gif is bad.(in general)

At least the hitler redesign makes it funny...

Maybe you don't have black humor! :p

Hotfix/Update PSA:

Please note that as we diligently work to complete Update 17 there will be no future updates unless absolutely necessary!  Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

Thanks for keeping us updated. We know DE is very ambitious in every updates released thus far. To me they each was like an huge expansion or giant DLC. And it's has always been so exciting when getting closer to the release day... Can't wait. But... Please take your time. 

Still no fix for Ancient Healers being 100% immune to damage from Trinity's Link.

Still no fix for Quick Thinking client bug with damage resist leading to a false value for your energy reserve disabling abilities and causing carrier pickup glitching. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490116-quick-thinking-energy-drops-on-damage-while-having-healthshields-bug-on-clients/