Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.5

DE_Adam

• Fixed an issue allowing Shade Sentinel and Huras Kubrow cloaks to stealth players still firing weapons with large magazines.

........and yet no fix for companions being technically unaffected by invisibility? (enemies can still see & aim at "invisible" companions, notably kubrows in particular)

then Polarize your Warframes correctly, so that you can Equip any Aura and not care.

problem solved.

i don't Polarize my Aura slots. ever. and i use whatever Auras i want.

Problem likely not solved because you often need to build your warframe in a different way for a different purpose. If a warframe is one dimensional that is a likely a design error. We have A, B and C loadouts to select from right?

If you accept this then you can understand that you need flexibility in the polarities to accomodate different builds. So your suggestion comes with its own problem.

Another suggestion besides releasing a dash aura steel charge, is to do away completely with polarities on auras.

Keep polarities for the other mods so players should put some degree of effort into their frame to appreciate the game fully.

This would open up players to more freely switch between strats and experiment.

The only drawback is how would u notice a lazy/bad/new player easily?

Make steel charge a dash aura, is best direction i think. Then players would have to forma to appreciate this buff on frames.

Make steel charge a dash aura, is best direction i think. Then players would have to forma to appreciate this buff on frames.

All I read was suggestions on how to make your life easier, and others harder. Assuming you already changed Ash's polarity you probably wouldn't even criticize the way steel charge is placed on Madurai Polarity.

Ash's aura polarity started with Madurai which is purely based on Damage/Power which makes sense to have Steel Charge stay as Madurai since it's giving boost to melee damage and now a boost to Ash's Power.

Naramon is considered a utility based modification to boost your warframe on certain aspects on how you want to play the game, for example: Corrosive Projection: Reduce Enemy Armor   Loot Detector: Detect Loot   Energy Siphon: Grab some free energy regen

Vazarin Polarity: Defensive Health Armor and Stamina: The only thing that should be fixed in this section, is giving a Vazarin Polarity to weapons build, specifically Cold Damage Type mods that should be switched into Naramon.

Steel charge should be where it's at.

-snip-

or just don't.

the problem there is that the only way we can get more than one Polarity arrangement is to make another of something. okay, that's not unreasonable.

but if you do, you have two entries in the Arsenal.... and they're f...ing identical to each other.

when having multiples of the same Equipment, rather than duping entries, there should be 'Polarity tabs' for your Mod Tabs.

and as always, the Mod Tabs and these Polarity Tabs should be nameable.

the problem isn't that the game isn't mindless enough. the game should be going the opposite direction of that.

you can try that all you like, but making the game into W+M1 as much as possible is the absolute wrong decision. no, decisions in a Video Game should not be watered down into 'do anything, because there is no repercussion'. if you make a decision, you made a decision. if you want to change your decision, you need to pony up some more effort.

besides, you won't be using it anyways. if the Enemy is high enough Level where you'd need Steel Charge for Bladestorm, you need Corrosive Projection more so that when you're not in Bladestorm you can actually Kill Enemies.

Edited by taiiat

Falling out of the map doesn't fixed, now I cannot play because instead of dying I'm constantly teleporting under the map...../unstuck fixed this but this is annoying. Also DE nerfed the prisma grakata's awesome sound or this is just a bug? Because now prisma grakata sounds like watery fart and I hate it.

Edited by Dobermann92

Players falling out of level bounds should now be teleported back to the level instead of killed.

Awwwyeah, finally! :D

Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

DOUBLE FINALLY! :D

This somewhat helps with getting chain-grappled, hooray!

Edited by ScorpDK

*Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once.

There is something wrong with this, they still spawn in large number.

And Ancient Healers spawn in Dark sector defense wave 1 (they used to be start after wave 5 only).