Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

f6dv96n.gif

I think that's the problem of giving an approximate date of major updates. They shouldn't give a date, they generate expectations that sometimes a team can't meet for x or y reasons cause it's not as simple as turning a switch on and off. Meh, it will come up eventually someday. Whatever.

You'd think that by now, they'd have try ironing out the bugs before the day of the update.

Hell, U14 or 15 took nearly a day to get out and it was bugged beyond anything and they needed to pull an all nighter at the office to roll out several hotfixes in hours between night and morning.

Guys. DESteve just posted on his twitter: "Umm... Scrolling through Echoes of the Sentient update notes - only 14 pages long? (Gulp)"

He posted that yesterday skippy.

Hmmm....I should probably prepare my torches and pitchforks booth so I can sell em for 5plats each and make a bundle.

Edited by Nurmetya

You'd think that by now, they'd have try ironing out the bugs before the day of the update.

Hell, U14 or 15 took nearly a day to get out and it was bugged beyond anything and they needed to pull an all nighter at the office to roll out several hotfixes in hours between night and morning.

No matter how much you prepare.

No matter how careful you take things.

You will ALWAYS find another set of bugs when it's time to launch. Always.

1 Little bug in the code, 1 Little bug in the code.

Smash the little bug!

1200 Little bugs in the code...

I know that, just seems very unlike them when it comes to major updates especially when they're reaching the halfway point through the updates and getting out hotfixes every so often.

It's just that on the day it's supposed to roll out, they seem to tackle everything at once, instead of gradually.