The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Bringing Prime Access Accessories.

They need to be kept exclusive, ive bought targis during the prime access, and if they came out in baros inventory, not only would it make me feel like ive wasted 50$, but it would also ruin the rarity and prestige of the armor. Definitly a game killer for me.

I don't want them to be exclusive, but you do have a point about wasting $50. We paid real money for those, so we'd need to be refunded if they were to ever do that. But, they do need to create an actual virtual market and they need to permanently put up old Prime Access Accessories there. IMO, that needs to happen.

Too bad so many players are so tied to exclusives and to keep them as so; I have every exclusive item in the game but Lato and Braton Vandal, but still I'd be happy if any of the items I got had a chance to be obtained for who couldn't get it.

Edited by siralextraffo

I don't think that's the problem.

The problem is that we would feel cheated if every player got the things we paid $50 for for free essentially. That's not cool dude. If anything it can be the equivalent amount in platinum that way at least someone somewhere paid for it.

A lot of people here are explaining how they'll be upset if money purchase-only items being available through Baro.  Greed at its finest.

The real reason this will never happen is because it directly influences player purchasing habits and decisions in a negative way towards DE's bottom line.  They really don't give that much of a $#!% if our feelings are hurt in the pursuit of the almighty dollar - no pay, no game, and then it won't matter how many "exclusives" you have.  Pretty much how any online game works.

There's a difference. Prime Accessories have been stated to never come back outside the PA program, so they may return in another rotation, but never in-game.

Event Weapons can, and have been, re released. Brakk, Detron, Machete and Prova are examples.

I dont think it will happen but IF it did no one could really hold it against DE since only thing that DE promised would never return again is founder gear.

Only promise DE cares about are the ones to founders, look at primes, DE promised long time ago that they would be only for show, and their stats would be same as non-prime version and yet they quickly broken this promise.

Edited by Culaio

I think Baro Ki teer should bring stuff different and imo better than Prime Access items. why? Time is more precious than money. farming for ducats require you to spend time on the game. Spending $50 on Prime Access is in a way "cheaper" than spending time farming for prime parts to sell for ducats.

money can never be more valuable than time.

So in short, keep PA stuff on PA and improve the stuff or bring back past event rewards to what the void trader sells.

Yeah.  Seriously what are you thinking OP.  Paid content will not re-release for free.  Sure bring it back for purchase so you have a chance to drop 50 bucks on it too, don't see a problem with that.

A lot of people here are explaining how they'll be upset if money purchase-only items being available through Baro.  Greed at its finest.

The real reason this will never happen is because it directly influences player purchasing habits and decisions in a negative way towards DE's bottom line.  They really don't give that much of a $#!% if our feelings are hurt in the pursuit of the almighty dollar - no pay, no game, and then it won't matter how many "exclusives" you have.  Pretty much how any online game works.

How is not wanting people to get something you paid for for free considered greed at it's finest.  This is a normal consumer reaction.  And they do care if feelings are hurt, people with hurt feelings about this stuff stop spending money.  Maybe you just wanted to call everyone greedy I guess.

Not sure if the word 'greed' is being correctly used here. In addition to it being way off the mark.

Edited by Naith

Nope, that would not be cool man. People pay money for thimose accessories... I'm not against others having them, I would just feel scammed if they got it for free. If they bring them in as platinum that's one thing, I don't mind, because people still pay for the platinum.

I don't even want them in there for plat. Prime access is up for 3 months, people pay over 50 bucks for those items. They should remain exclusive to prime access.

Eh, I could see prisma versions of said accesories working.

Yeah lol.

Not sure why this topic was made again for the umph-teenth time, since just searching a few keywords will show this stuff has been discussed enough times that should give an idea that it's just not going to happen lol.

I'm trying to remember the saying for that; beating a dead horse? Something like that lol.

I'm sure this has already been drilled in, but I would not be happy to see Edo Prime Armour and other such Prime Accessories that I paid $60 for to just pop up at a relay for ducats. Nobody would buy PA, they'd just wait for it to roll out with Borrow Ki'Teer

Edited by (XB1)TsK x BraVo

Seriously I've gotten a ton of pa accessories and it's not that I don't want other people to have them, but that I only bought them because they were never going to be obtainable another way.

Exactly I thought that buying PA was the only way to get them so I would upset if they were given away for free

I'd like for the pricing of Prime Access Accessories to change to begin with. There were MULTIPLE packages already that i wouldve gladly picked up even at 20 bucks, a pricing similar to legendary skins in League of Legends. The Rhino Syndana as well as the Targis Armor Set wouldve gotten 20, maybe even 25 from me each, but i just cant justify paying 50 euros into basically a single skin. I can't use the boosters. I have 21 million credits and every available weapon maxed out.

Give me the option to buy them without boosters and ill happily throw my money at my screen to grab these awesome accessories, but the pricing gap between unlocking 20+ skins and color palettes ingame for 12,50€ with a 75% token and spending 49,99 on a single skin is just too gaping.

It's a nice exclusive for the people which this industry has dubbed "whales" (hate that term, basically going with the general line of Extra Creditz on this one) and wanna spend those 140$ every time a new prime hits and feel like they get something exclusive out of it. It's just unfortunately a bit out of my price class.

Demanding older ones to return at a reduced price or even free ingame though would be damaging to DEs income. If at all, they should maybe not withhold their coolest designs to such a small crowd of people who pay 50 quid for the skin and instead reduce the pricing to 20-25 and see if they cant make up for it by selling double the amount of it. I'm sure im not the only one who'd buy into it if it was just priced a bit less extreme.