Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #58 Overview

AM-Bunny

Valkyr skin looks great but i will wait to see the final model, the trinity one is amazing, good news they will rework Valkyr and Saryn, hopefully they will open a thread for feedback because there is a lot to change.

I was quite surprised about the devs working on 4 upcoming frames, the brawler frame looks a bit simple but has a "decent" design.

I really like most of the info in this devstream, they are doing a great job, thanks for the overview.

I was quite surprised about the devs working on 4 upcoming frames, the brawler frame looks a bit simple but has a "decent" design.

Haha yeah he sorta feels like the devs just taking a break from the mind-meltingly complex visual and mechanical designs of the last few frames. He's just simple. Simple doesn't mean weak though...

Am lore junk, and I want second dream :D

I was excited to hear there will be some decision making involved in the quest -- I want Paragon and Renegade choices :o

Edited by AM-Bunny

As always great work AM-Bunny !

Hope U won't mind that I used your thread as a base for Polish regional Forum.

Of course the link to Your thread is there at the very top, as well as it's creators name, and a request to visit it and UPvote if they liked what U did.

OFC I can take it down, if You wish ;)

As always great work AM-Bunny !

Hope U won't mind that I used your thread as a base for Polish regional Forum.

Of course I don't mind! Optimally you'd have my name in there somewhere, but other than that, I really appreciate your help spreading the word to even more people ^.^

Of course I don't mind! Optimally you'd have my name in there somewhere, but other than that, I really appreciate your help spreading the word to even more people ^.^

The very first two lines are refering to You and thread you made (with a link) ;)

Keep up the great work !

Edited by tocorro

Trinity alt skin looks like a Persona.

She sorta does O.O

They look really nice - for sure - but I can't help but feel like the mark for "Warframe aesthetic" was missed. Compared to several fan designs I've seen that were spot-on, and that seems like a shame. Oh well, I suppose they're just bonus skins -- Proto-Excal doesn't exactly look Warframe-y but that's the benefit of being a bonus skin.

Not so sure how to feel about the rework for Valkyr though.

While the new skin for her already looks nice, it took 20 or 21 tries before they got exal kinda nice-ish.

I do hope we get some more information about her rework next dev stream ( and that they don't screw her up as well ).

Oh and when will Banshee and Saryn getting those special skins that Excal and Nyx have? :P

So I recently put 5 formas on my Tigris ...

F***

My

Life

I had learn the lesson long time ago. Never, never, never put formas or potatos on weapons or warframes that arent prime, vandal, wraith or so on. 

Edited by Latronico

I had learn the lesson long time ago. Never, never, never put formas or potatos on weapons or warframes that arent prime, vandal, wraith or so on.

I just hope they dont start releasing Umbra versions of all frames, with better stats. Because if they do so, blood will flow on the streets that day!

Next Frame Re-Work

• Valkyr and Saryn are in progress
• There are some ideas for a Volt re-work as well

God damn it. Tons of cool stuff in there, but this is just... bleh. Volt and Saryn both have one ability that needs an overhaul. Yes, Contagion and Overload need some love, but otherwise they're perfectly fine. Valkyr, yeah, a bit of love could be used there, but not urgently. There are frames in much more dire situations than these three, but it looks like all the threads from players who only spam Miasma on Saryn and completely ignore two very powerful skills have paid off.

Sorry. Again, I loved basically everything else I read there, but priorities need to take place. None of these frames can use up their entire energy pool to no effect unless they're trying to grief. I'm a big Saryn and Volt fan, but they don't need the love right now.

I'm a big Saryn and Volt fan, but they don't need the love right now.

Strongly disagree. 

I wonder what one ability of hers you think it is that needs an overhaul? Contagion? I'm of the mind that Venom, Contagion, and Miasma all need an overhaul. Mind you, Saryn is m most-played Frame and even I'll acknowledge that Miasma could use a nerf (or a re-imagining we should say).

Anyway, don't worry too much, if the overhaul is less intensive - as you say - then that just means it will take less time to do. It would be nice if we could get these quality of life updates more often, no?