Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #58 Overview

AM-Bunny

I will honestly say, they better not make umbra another frame slot..... I will rage...... I like collecting, but I ain't buying over 50 warframe slots just to add umbra (I don't collect normal and primes versions sadly, just primes), when I already have over 100 weapon slots, 30 warframe slots, 20 sentinal slots.

Really hope DE remembers to NOT repeat the "rekta" ballistica situation when the rakta cernos comes out.

Swear on me mum m8, if it comes out and the only difference between it and the original is damage placement....

Actually... at this point. I'ed probably stick with my dread regardless of rakta cernos stats.

Edited by RIOTx

I was excited to hear there will be some decision making involved in the quest -- I want Paragon and Renegade choices :o

Vor: The Tenno are lost and they will---

*Paragon Interrupt* TOOOOO!!!

*Rounhouse kicks his upper half to the other side of the map*

----- On the Flipside----

Vor: The Tenno are lost and they will---

*Renegate Interrupt* BAAMMM!!

*Punches Vor in the mouth and uses an ability and blows his head up*

Yeah, those will be great.

God damn it. Tons of cool stuff in there, but this is just... bleh. Volt and Saryn both have one ability that needs an overhaul. Yes, Contagion and Overload need some love, but otherwise they're perfectly fine. Valkyr, yeah, a bit of love could be used there, but not urgently. There are frames in much more dire situations than these three, but it looks like all the threads from players who only spam Miasma on Saryn and completely ignore two very powerful skills have paid off.

Sorry. Again, I loved basically everything else I read there, but priorities need to take place. None of these frames can use up their entire energy pool to no effect unless they're trying to grief. I'm a big Saryn and Volt fan, but they don't need the love right now.

You can´t make a skill synergy of all 4 skills if you don´t brainstorm about all skills. It´s that simple.

When is the next update? Any specific date. And I wish they would bring slash and puncture mod ser, because i started months ago please tell me they bring back soon...

I doubt they even have a broad estimate, Update 17 just came out a few weeks ago, so we're looking at least into the late November territory.

They'll most likely come back in some fashion, just try to be patient -- it's honestly not a huge deal in the broad scheme of things, most end-game builds don't even use those mods.

With this feature of the kavat scans that yield dna you can just full scan them into the codex then go to the simulcrom and spawn them in then proceed scanning for more dna strands for later use

With this feature of the kavat scans that yield dna you can just full scan them into the codex then go to the simulcrom and spawn them in then proceed scanning for more dna strands for later use

Thanks bruh, i missed like half the stream due to faulty wifi. So Rhino, Saryn and Trinity are getting some skins... They looks cool i'll give em that. Still waiting for an Ash skin or something for Volt. And some PBR love for Excal's proto skin.

34cdc99f2e7ac9c7ae596fabbd69a629.jpg

Is... IS THAT A HEART FLOATING ABOVER HER HAND???

What caught my notice were her non exising feet, wondering if thats gonna be a thing IF that skin gets released. Gonna see a lot of  trinity's running around with no feet lol.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Really hope DE remembers to NOT repeat the "rekta" ballistica situation when the rakta cernos comes out.

Swear on me mum m8, if it comes out and the only difference between it and the original is damage placement....

Actually... at this point. I'ed probably stick with my dread regardless of rakta cernos stats.

I hope they do so Quiette Shy has another Red Veil weapon to make fun out of.

Excalibur Umbra
• Umbras are coming, starting with Excalibur
• Umbra Prime is exclusive to China, but a practically identical Umbra will be released in the Global build
• Steve hopes that Umbra becomes "a thing" and that there will be more coming
• No other info regarding how Umbra will be available or whether it will be a skin or a frame

I really hope Mag makes the Umbra list, hate to say it since she's my favorite frame but her Prime variant design is just not pleasing.

Anyone else wish they would do a Augment mod for Pull that disarms enemies? Or at least for Bullet Attractor making it a single cast on a area instead of a single enemy?

Also waaay more interested in Typhus than I am the Brawler frame. 

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

I really hope Mag makes the Umbra list, hate to say it since she's my favorite frame but her Prime variant design is just not pleasing.

Ditto~

I sort of feel like Mag is the 'main girl' in Warframe, so I'm betting she'd be up for Umbra pretty shortly -- maybe second or third? Especially when you consider she's probably the frame with the most dissatisfaction regarding her Prime design.

just Wow!

DE really develop this game so fast. that Liset Air strike will be awesome!

i hope DE can mamage to Create a Emergency Extraction on any Open Area of any Map for the Liset.

One Thing...... i hope DE CAN MAKE A NINJA SCARF like what Umbra Excal has. :)

That Rhino Temble Skin looks gud. BUT SERIOUSLY I WAS HOPING THERE'D BE A NEKROS ONE IN THERE.

I don't get what he meant by "Umbra Excalibur Prime is exclusive to China", then says "as a kick off" after ward, and we'll get something visually similar. So does it mean that it's exclusive or no? .-.

Edited by AlphaWolf003