The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Weakness?

TheKihunter

My ADD causing me short bursts of boredom that make me alt-tab and do something else for a few moments. Other than that I'm too MLG to have any gameplay weaknesses.

Cuteness

I'm a sucker for Cuteness

Me too but Warframe lacks cuteness. All we really got are Kubrows and Limbo's Alternate Kawaii Desu helmet. :(

Edited by Wolfdoggie

What's my biggest weakness?

hmmm, probably Mesa's legs. Following Sayrn's hips and Nova Prime's heels.

On a serious note though, I tend to not notice A LOT of when I'm reviving teammates, I either start reviving the wrong one with 14 seconds left of the clock and not the one that has 3, or I start reviving a Kubrow, not noticing the percent over their heads aren't going up, or the chat of the Tenno typing all in caps "NO!!! YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON! YOU'RE REVIVING YOUR ADAM SANDLER (my Kubrow's name), AND NOT ME!!!".

hahaha. Unfortunately, this happens waayyy more times then it should be .__.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

being a solo player

DE either has a white hot fiery hatred or a complete ignorance towards the existance of my solo brothers and sisters

that and RNG

I just will not put up with it so buying plat happens way too often

Edited by FoxyKabam

Redheads

Protruding bits of level geometry.

Whether it's climbing up ledges or running close around corners, I always manage to get stuck on some little thing jutting out and am stopped dead in my tracks for entirely too long before I manage to get around it.

Little overhangs on walls I'm trying to jump over and the sides of rotating void doors are notable repeat offenders.

Doors. These are all the situations I've experienced.

They open too slow and I run into them

I jump too high and get stuck on top of them.

I see an enemy come through one, jump through it, and  find out it's a one-way door that only opens for enemies spawning in the room I'm now in.

They open too slow, I hit the door, and the door pulls me through the wall into a space i can't get out of. This one happens in Infested hives more than anywhere else.

I see a door and jump at it only to find out it doesn't open.

I decide to use my gun's punch through to kill enemies on the other side of a(n intentionally) locked-down door only to waste three clips not hitting a damn thing.

Edited by VocalMagic

Rhino Prime Solo Main.

No weaknesses.

Though i have my periods of Obsessive Compulsive Reloading Disorder.

But i'm trying to fight against it.

Also: i hate my guns.

All the time.

Not a single weapon that would make me 100% happy.

I change my weapons like every game. Goddamnit DE, when will i get my super-powerdul full-auto badass-looking hitscan grineer rifle?

I NEED THIS.

Edited by Artek94