The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The New Sentinel Diriga....good Fugly Lord

DiabolicalHamSandwich

So bit late to the party, haven't been on the frame in a bit (new releases hype wew) but got on right quick, got 2 argon crystals, made the new sent went off to do other things. Come back to check it out and good lord why. Who designed this thing?! I know it's suppose to be grineer because it reminds me a bit of the floating speaker things and the archwing enemies but my god.

But unlike enemies this mofo is up close and all the way ugly in a personal space type of way. I had to color it black just so it wouldn't look like you would catch something from touching it. Then trying to put the attachments on it and it gets even more terrifying. The thing looks like chumbucket, broodmother and a junk pile tried to cross breed while watching a Silent Hill "How To" vid. Honestly not sure if to take it out for a spin or try to find a way to put a boltor p round in between whichever is suppose to be it's eyes to put it out of it's misery.

Not saying it's not a good design...but it's definitely a "sweet jesuz...." type. Although I have heard good things for it at least~

"Diriga sentinel, hmm? Had me one of them once. Ugly and strong, like those that made it."

In all seriousness, I do think it's design is very "Grineer-like" Very close to what I would have expected a grineer sentinel to be. The sentinels G3 have are alot less grineer-looking then the diriga in my opinion.

I hope it gets a skin. Tbh it's not that ugly but it doesn't fit with anything else. It doesn't have the same style which as someone who loves to colour coordinate everything really urks me.

But the thing that bugs me the most is that this sentinel will never be primed vnv

i hope it gets proper attachments that fit it.

why the hek would you want a primed version of it to make it obsolete? it's really good as it is

Because primed is better? Ya it's really good now but having it primed would just make it better. Why wouldn't you want that?

The new sentinel definitely evokes the look of a dirigible to me. 

All be honest though, the amount of time I spend looking at my sentinel either in game or the liset is miniscule. I could give a miss how it looks in the end. This things a beast and that's what matters most. 

Edited by Tesseract7777