Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

ok so i understand the changes to dmg and crit on the vulklok, and i am ok with them. But can someone plz tell me why the accuracy of a SNIPER RIFLE just got nerfed to that of an smg like the grakata. that accuracy loss combined with the fire rate loss is going to have it just be wasting time missing when it is supposed to be a long range weapon.

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

At least this was very called for...

Why you complaining, I don't get. It's deffinetly off being able to sit on Ceres Defense doing nothing for 20 waves while my Sentinel cleans up....that's just.....off....The Vulkor Nerf was more than needed for balance.

Plus the crits now able him to go into red territory if modded well, which is nice....

Well, just decided to take it to Simulcrum, at about 10m distance it misses 2/3rds of it's shots on heavy gunners, with heavy caliber taken off (not sure if it actually effects it now, might as well play safe.) 

Wow, what a great sniper. The crit buffs are welcomed, but combining that with accuracy, fire rate, and reload nerfs... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It should at least keep accuracy, no point in ever using it like this.

Vulklok is still fine.

What we got is higher average damage per shot than before due to increased critical stats, but less DPS due to nerfed firerate.

The accuracy nerf for a sniper weapon is still dumb though.

Fine on everything except the accuracy, stats are alright if it didn't miss 2/3rds of it's shots at close range now, worse far off.

Edited by NearoC

The Vulklok only lost 15% damage(from 100 to 85) and got a 10% boost to crit chance(25% to 35%), and a boost to crit damage(not sure what these numbers are). I'm not seeing much of a nerf here people.

Again, it's the accuracy that nerfed it to heck. Halved fire rate was icing on the cake a bit but is whatever. Also it was 20% before not 25%, so it gained 15%.

TNX DE!

Btw..when can we use "Scattered Justice" on Vaykor HEK ? :) would be nice

The reason you cannot use scattered justice is that they increased the magazine size to give you more shots so the scattered justice would be op on the weapon unless they take away the mag size making it unrealistic and the worst weapon of the syndicates

It hurts but I agree with dps reduction on vulklok, however accuracy reduction was totally unnecessary. Before update Diriga was professional sniper, now it is a sniper that has trouble with shooting everything that moves. Can hit only enemies that stand still. Useless.

Edited by Haldos
Language.

• Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving every ranged projectile a 70m default range. Important note: we will be revisiting the design to allow for interesting range interactions with Volt's Shield and guns ASAP.

......PLEASE!!!! RECONSIDER! This was one of the major perk of volt shield...comon....I sweart..if you make this effect as I augmentation instead of reverting those chamge or provide something better, I will quit for good!

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Fixes:

• Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel.

So no internal conflicts anymore wether to keep Vulklok as an alternate to Sweeper Prime. Lvl 30 and back into the inventory like everything else.

And how often has the multiple mod usage been "fixed" now? I read this fix way too often.

Why are more people not angry about the volt shield change thats whats getting me

I agree, it's the only reason I chose to use Volt P over Frost P. Using that shield helped a lot when hunkering down in a tight spot.

Guess it's back to Frost P until they can get to fixing Volts abilities (this includes his underpowered #4 ability.)

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

Can we have more details on this? What was the proc chance for electricity if it wasn't the overall status chance listed? The status on the weapon looks the same so is the electric proc chance a separate mechanic? Thanks.