Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did We All Have Forgotten This Thing?

Vlada91

Grammar in this thread's topic gave me cancer.

No, we haven't forgotten about these statues.

Those were concepts...

They have their 3D models already, so they're more than mere concepts.

I want these to be sold in the Merch store. 

It'd be cool if we could buy them for our dojos *-*

Edit:

Edited for clarity :P

Edited by Raniu

there are only 3 relays left anyway, so someof these statues wouldn't be featured in them.

Now, we direly need an upgrade to dojos, and i'd like to have these instead of statues of our ennemies (grineers)

On every platform are 3 different relays left, so there are enough for all the statues.

Those were concepts...

Pretty neat ones, you have to give 'em that much. I for one would love to see these actually in-game, even if they would make little to no aesthetic differences in Relays until those got individual themes corresponding to these statues. Which would also be pretty cool to see. Then again, it'd only be lots of work for a bit of eye candy, so who knows, maybe it will happen on the day the devs have nothing more important to focus on.

Pretty neat ones, you have to give 'em that much. I for one would love to see these actually in-game, even if they would make little to no aesthetic differences in Relays until those got individual themes corresponding to these statues. Which would also be pretty cool to see. Then again, it'd only be lots of work for a bit of eye candy, so who knows, maybe it will happen on the day the devs have nothing more important to focus on.

Oh yes, I would love to have the option of actually buying some.

Originally I thought it'd be neat to have a patron 'frame of the Relays, corresponding to the Warframe that drops on that planet it orbits.