Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Excalibur Umbra !

Widovici

Who wants a second Excalibur Prime ... If you don't have it dosen't mean that it is going to be the 2nd Excal Prime with Dual Prisma Akkalato Prime , Dual rubedo plated skana prime and a Prisma Elder Scrolls Primed Nikakana + a scarf ...Chinese are better then THE GLOBAL @(*()$ VERSION OF THE GAME !? Why are you adding only chinese stuff .. what is that monkey frame ? Is his 4 going to deal over 100kk dmg with a banana ?? Just think about what was warframe and what is it now. Don't know what is that Excal Umbra ( Skin / Frame ) and ... for a lot of founders ( any kind of founder ) this is crap

Edited by -Himari-
Edited title and OP for language.

Umbra Excal is coming to the Global Build. Monkey King Frame Wukong is coming to the global build. Nikana Prime coming to the global build. Just about everything is coming to the global build. It is only timed-exclusive. Please use punctuation, I had to re-read this twice to get it all.

Wut? It's just a new frame comming with lore as well. though it is not Umbra Prime, as the Prime label is exclusive to china founders.

This stuff has been talked over a lot and should already have enough info about it, why do you just come up with this?

Uhm.... What?

First off, we're not getting the Primed Umbra.

Second, China Warframe isn't run by our DE, so they can do whatever the hell they damn well please because it doesn't affect a single iota of our version.

Third, I'm a Founder... And I could seriously give a flying Wu-Kong if they released Prisma mother-ducking Excalibur Umbra Prime here, honestly.

PS, it's another frame. Not a skin. That's what we're told so far.

INB4 Lock!