Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

Well, one day later, this thread goes on, and im sad to say it guyz but to me DE already stated his position here. The very first answer given by DE Megan, they changed the picture on the PA page to "clarify". Some ppl in this very thread stated that they got refunds so... that (and the silence from DE) pretty much confirms that there is no turning back here. Ill eat my words very happy if they prove me wrong bu it dont see it happening. I guess the sales numbers show that there is no need to change or fix anything, and thats what the cautionary advice about the "wait 24hs for statement" was about.

In the end i have mixed feelings about this, i still want to support DE, thats the thing with the PA anyways, and if they want to do changes or put things in one or another tier they can, what worries me is the sudden change without advice (a simple note can do the thing you know) and how it was managed, with the simple parcial change of the pic and the "correction" of the FAQ

Ps: excuse my poor english

Edited by GordoFreeman

I want to support this thread, too. I've nearly read all the comments here and I must say most are right. DE has to change something, in a positive way!

In my opinion putting the Gene Kit in the Accessoires would be the best idea. DE would get much more money from the player base, because there are probably more people like me. "Put the Gene Kit in the Accessoires and I buy them" - Me

Guuyys, guys, take it easy.

Think about it this way.  Sheldon, on his Twitter, without knowing about this thread, said that they would clarify things within 24 hours.  That was over 24 hours ago.  I understand why some of you are squirming uncomfortably, but hear me out.

He acknowledged they would address it.

Presumably, an actual, important response (maybe even with changes made to the PA organization) takes longer to assemble and polish than a "2bad4u" dismissal.

We should be pleasantly surprised that they both assured us they would address it and have not yet done so.  Like, I can't say for sure if it'll work out in a way that we like, but our chances seem better with a longer delay than if they just kicked the doors down and told us to get over it and left, you know?

So, try to chill.  Let's kick back and see what happens.  This could be perfect, let's try not to be harsh about an informal tweeted deadline when they could very well be considering changing things for us.

Edited by Technologist

To be fair this isnt a little fix thats needed,despite our saying it. Cause they already released it to the wild and started taking money and many people based purchases off what was offered and if the offering changes people who already paid will get angry and if it doesnt people who didnt pay will get angry. Honestly the best fix is adding the dye color to the accessory without removing it from the main and making a new skin for some other weapon and adding that to the main pack (the accessory pack would still be weak but at least the kubrow would all be there). They cant just add it to the accessory pack without adding more value to the main pack or people would get salty and to make a new skin would take some effort and they need to patch in the new content especially since new weapon needs new stats.

tdlr not sure what they will end up doing but its not a simple fix due to how people already bought based on the old content and switching up content changes the value of each offering

This happened before with the Carrier Prime. They fixed it afterwards and give out carrier to ppl who bought the pack. I'm sure they can do it again, but I see Megan already confirmed that it is "intended" which I'm sure it wasn't. Hope they are not too lazy to fix it.

i wish deep the devs read this now:

i thought the update of the incubator and the "myth of being able to get a primed-kubrow" goes real, mean really REAL !!! by breeding one !

i really thought after the update im able to breed with a egg and with or without imprints a primed kubrows, and i thought everybody is able to choose to breed a normal or a primed kubrow because we are short before getting the catbrows (dont remember the new name, sry)

i thought it would be a "normal" development for our beloved pets that they all become for everybody primes with some significancy design like a clean white or clean dark/black-coulered basement with the usual tiger, lotus and whatever more possibillites

maybe it would be a rework of the whole kubrow-theme needed as well as i thought is easy to do it for DE because they only need to change some basic graficlayers/scripts to develop the kubrow-breeding

im not interested to gen-mask my kubrow or kubrows for make them look like a primed one ... im not this type of player which cosmetics rule his day, i like the cosmetics as well as i dont wanna PAINT my kubrows into primed ones

HONESTLY !!!!

and btw, Defs, if you give us a possibillity to paint the fur orokin-gold, pls use the same gold as it can be seen on breeded-gold-fur which allready exist

this orokin-gold from the genemask-kit looks like pee of a sick dog ... its not gold, its a bad joke ! (and no, its not my monitor or onboard-colour-system, because i have a kubrow with the real breeded gold-fur) ...

i wish the best for a solution, dont give us pets and dont fool us the same time with and in this theme ... its a sensitive theme and if there doesnt come a solution i remove my kubrows to lotus ...

Edited by SbruL

Still no real word?, this is silly

Maybe they're also busy with Comic Con. Bad timing, but they still owe us an answer to what the heck is wrong with their marketing department. From all the developers I know I expected DE the least to pull a giant horse-armor-meme-style "dog armor story" with their PA.

That's quite disturbing.

I am starting to fear that this game and devs will lose customers and credibility fast. No wonders this kind of Youtube videos starts popping out complaining about De's approach on Prime accesses both here and WF China (

one of the many), reddit and the forums explode, people asking for refunds and so on and so on. I don't want this game to die, it has given players thousands of fun hours. But I am afraid that "The year of quality" will end as "the year of Death" for this game.

Sentients were the one who supposedly destroyed the world the Orokin built. Their introduction as a faction in the game only preluded this whole Nerf thing and PA complaints, effectively destroying faith and reputation for both game and DE (Which is really bad).

How Ironic.

This game has been going down hill for a while now. I used to praise it and talk people into playing it. This topic needs a response from de or they will lose a ton of players..

I agree. first the nerfs, then the umbra things, then rng, then PA...I don't know why but it really seems that this game is slowly falling apart.

I also am one who throws money at de to support this game and I really don't like Kubrows but was going to buy the accessories pack anyway just in case they actually fix the dogs ai when the cats come out(surely they won't drop the kavats without addressing the ai) but if I can't get the whole primed Kubrow then I will get none of it period # nomoneyfrommethistime

Really people? Your complaining about this? You do all understand that this Prime access is in no way different from the setup of any preceding Prime access in terms of packages.

Package 1: Kubrow Collar and dual Prime weapons.

Package 2: Trinity Prime + (above mentioned items.)

Package 3: Prime Accessories (Kubrow cosmetic armor, and sugatra) + (all above mentioned items.)

Package 4: Prime Accessories (ONLY!)

Why is everyone complaining that they have to buy 2 packages in order to receive everything? I bought exactly one package and got everything. It's so confusing listening to all the conversations going on, so much so that I'm starting to believe that people are either ignorant about how this works or very memmory challenged. (Not trying to be rude)

Edit: Also, it has come to my attention that some people think the Kubrow Collar is a cosmetic, it is not. It increases health, shields, and armor of your Kubrow when equipted.

Edit 2: I stand corrected about the gene masking kit.

Edited by Rhundis

Really people? Your complaining about this? You do all understand that this Prime access is in no way different from the setup of any preceding Prime access in terms of packages.

Package 1: Kubrow Collar and dual Prime weapons.

Package 2: Trinity Prime + (above mentioned items.)

Package 3: Prime Accessories (Kubrow cosmetic armor, gene masking kit, and sugatra) + (all above mentioned items.)

Package 4: Prime Accessories (ONLY!)

Why is everyone complaining that they have to buy 2 packages in order to receive everything? I bought exactly one package and got everything. It's so confusing listening to all the conversations going on, so much so that I'm starting to believe that people are either ignorant about how this works or very memmory challenged. (Not trying to be rude)

Edit: Also, it has come to my attention that some people think the Kubrow Collar is a cosmetic, it is not. It increases health, shields, and armor of your Kubrow when equipted.

The collar is not what had people upset, it is the gene masking kit and how DE changed the FAQ after people brought up it not being in the accessories. As the masking kit is a cosmetic exclusive that is not included in the accessories which is also known as the exclusive pack.

The collar is not what had people upset, it is the gene masking kit and how DE changed the FAQ after people brought up it not being in the accessories. As the masking kit is a cosmetic exclusive that is not included in the accessories which is also known as the exclusive pack.

Changed my post to acknowledge this. Still I'm not overly anoyed by this.

DE, don't get me wrong, I love you guys. I love that you hand me free platinum every month from my skin. And I love the hell out of this game.

But why are you being shady about this? Why change the PA model now? A cosmetic belongs in the Accessories pack. Don't you remember the huge uproar over Misa Prime in the first Prime Access?

And lets be honest, you did buff the collar, cool, but it is still lackluster. Why did the website make it seem like the collar and the gene masking kit were a combo deal? Kind of a let down.

Normally I would be more than happy to drop some money on this game, However this time around, If I need to spend $100 just to get all the "Accessories" my wallet will remain closed. I'm sorry but its bull.

Throw the gene kit in with the collar or just into the Accessories pack. Look at the amount of players in this thread and on /r/Warframe that are willing to shell out their cash if you just do one simple thing.

Also to whomever was speaking as [DE]Clembot in those screencaps, your responses were very unprofessional. If I were to speak that way towards any of my customers I would be in some deep doo doo with my manager. I understand that people can be frustrating, but there's no excuse to talk like that to the players that not only support the game, but paid money and had faith early on in the games success. Maybe the dude was spamming, I don't know, but a simple "Please stop spamming" should have sufficed.

I still don't get the uproar over the masking kit. People are threatening to bring the game down because DE wants to sell a masking kit in a higher tier premium package?

You want to quit the game over a companion cosmetic? The same companion that forumers also seem to hate and "never use" anyway?

I really dont get it. Is this PAA much less than what was given before?