Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

It's mostly been people expressing why it bothers them, derails aside lol.  We probably just need to keep reminding people not to get mad and just be constructive.  Wait till we get a response, and just keep pressing the issue till then.

exactly! if we don't let this go and get swept under the rug then they have to listen to us!

Edited by Vanist

Dont worry, I reported him before for baseless accusations, harassment and threats. The user of the kickbot account is a $&*^. I am sorry DE, but you gotta check out your staff ASAP. 

I always thought it was supposed to be standard business practice for kickbots to be ...ya know...automated.  So that image leaves us two options-- either its run by a person and all those who get mistakenly kicked are being trolled or a staff member hijacked an automated function to air their grievances. Neither of those are good. But alas, i digress from the main issue.

Edited by Nimaya

So, I'm fairly bothered by the fact that the Prime Accessories pack doesn't contain all of the accessories. Now, I say that having plunked down $140 for the full Blessing pack. This is the first time I've bought anything that wasn't strictly cosmetic, and the only reason I did it was that I really wanted the Trinity Prime profile icons.

So, if I weren't a Trin player FO' LYFE, if I'd only been looking at the accessories (as I usually do)... I'd have been severely disappointed with the fact that this pack doesn't contain all the accessories. Honestly, I'd already decided to simply not buy anything out of this Prime Access, before the Trin Fever hit me and I decided I had to have those profile icons.

It seems to me that the simplest solution would be to simply drop the Kavasa gene mask into the Void. Make a BP for it and slip it into the rotation. That's what they did with the collar, after all, and I'm fine with that. Just don't put plat-only cosmetics in a pack that contains weapons or frames. 99 times out of 100, I won't buy it—I prefer to earn my weapons and frames through gameplay.

I think it's more like...a free market sort of thing? Like, "DE, we would buy this, but not this." We're basically saying, "If you change this, we will give you money." And they are absolutely free to package Prime Access however they please, and we are absolutely free not to buy it. But we like the game and we like DE and we want to support them, but as it is, many of us don't seem to believe that these packages are worth buying in their current state. I would immediately slap down $50 for the entire prime kubrow, minus the collar since it can be crafted.

It's worth considering, I think any business would rather hear "I won't buy this, but change it this way and I will" than just silence and no purchases.

That's exactly my perspective. Like, I'm only posting about it because I want to buy it (like I've bought past PA accessory packs) and if they change the gun masking kit then I totally will. I like this game and don't mind spending money on it but $50 for one cosmetic that I won't use very often isn't a purchase I'm willing to make, and I don't really want any of the other exclusive cosmetics individually enough to justify $50 just for them either.

Honestly they have probably been told not to touch it. Kinda funny how we don't even have a mod chiming in to correct or edit something.

I think that's probably a sign they're taking what we're saying into consideration and not just saying "nope, this is how it's going to be."

Edited by xveganrox

I have bought prime access packs since Nyx prime, I see it as a way of supporting the game and make my gaming experience less grindy. I was hyped about this prime access, then it come out yesterday and I instantly bought the pack. Love the Trinity new look, Dual Karam is nice, my friend told me it has special melee animations.

My only problem is the dog stuff, it just feel cheap, a collar that give about 10 hp and 10 shield bonus, two color that is just like a regular color plate, a dog armor that still cover up the head, which means my lotus mark dog is meaningless. The worst of all, the upgrade segment, that is worth 175p and I already bought it long time ago...You cant stop thinking you lost some value on this prime access pack than any other previous packs.  

I just hope DE can make some kind of change to this prime access to make it on bar with other packs, for god sake, each pack before can give you 12000 mastery experience, this is like the only pack that give you 9000 experience...

Edited by Lanzxg

PA can stay the way it is if the farmable collar has the gene masking kit along with the colors.

The Collar can stay the way it is and worth farming if it comes with the gene masking kit.

If the normal PA pack and the PAA pack both have exclusive accessory's then thats bad.

I personally farm for all prime weapons+parts(its all I have to do in the game). If I buy prime accessory and first stage PA spending $100 the upgrade for a large amount of platinum is only $40 so I would get that and have everything unlocked. What is preventing for buying it, is that after I spend $140 then I would have nothing to do.

I like buying the prime access accessory pack because its the exclusive, but I hate the normal packs because I dont get to grind for my items.

I wonder how long until they give the community a response.

I'm very interested in where this goes.

I feel within the next day or 2 we will get a proper response based on the snippets we have been seeing on chats and tweets. The accessory pack will be changed, unhappy customers will be refunded and given a potato or booster as compensation. 

I also expect a lengthy justification for the whole debacle that will probably be along the lines of some new strategy that they want to implement (which may or may not have even been thought about prior to yesterday) (also being explanation for stealth FAQ change).

Edited by SandmanTT

@SandmanTT

I'm pretty curious at this stage because it doesn't seem to make much sense.  In context, I'd say that the Masking Kit would seem like something that would come with the Collar, and be obtainable in game.  I could kinda understand putting it in the accessories pack, but even that doesn't feel right once I thought about it for a while.  The coloration is part of the whole Prime thing...

I purchased the $140 package before seeing this thread (needed the plat), but I would be very upset if I had purchased the $50 Prime Access Accessories Package and did not receive all of the Prime Access Accessories.  I hope they change this for those of you who bought the $50 package, and I hope DE includes all of the Accessories next time!

Edited by PsychShaman

So far, what's been suggested is:

Make the gene masking kit a part of the accessory pack

Switch the Prime syndana with the gene masking

Make the masking farmable in the void/put it along with the collar

These are actually nice ways to fix the problem (might have missed some more but I don't really want to summarize a 20+ page topic because of all the derails). I came here to voice out my disgust but ended up becoming intrigued with how this topic is going.

The only hurdle now is probably the public relations and/or marketing/sales department since it's a very common issue that companies don't give in to consumers' complaints because they don't want the impression that they can easily be swayed by these things. Even though listening to customer feedback is more of an admirable thing and can increase sales since it caters to the needs of the target audience.

Bah, listen to me mumble. Bottom line is, I hope they do fix this.

Edited by CrescentWind

Read a lot of people thinking that the main fact is "just a kubrow color scheme and skin not available with accesories, stop crying" and such. Sadly that's not the reason where it started nor what is being asked, the main problem is FaQ initially stating prime gene masking kit available through prime access accesories pack, with a button resembling a prime kubrow wearing the prime kub armor, and being changed after players bought, checked accounts and started complaining gor not getting what was supposed to be bought and on top of that, DE instead of fixing this, changes both faq and button with no explanation to players who bought accessories before this "stealth" change

That and the fact of forcing players to buy part of available in game items in order to get the full exclusives pack

this is shifty on DE part, thay better Pray Uk Playesr dont go after um after the new Digital Rights changed for Falsh adertisment after the early change,

in ireland the assassory pack still show the Kubrow with it genekit look and armor, FFS i GOT the kit for the armor and gene kit, was upset to see an ASSASSORY was not in the Pack from some BS, im mad as heck atm, and Ireland have not got the same rights as UK digitaly Rights,

next we be getibng deals like the poor China Warframe player like 40-50 Euro/pounds for 50 plat and a frame none prime

The original point of the Accessories Pack was to offer players the COSMETICS of a PA without having to buy the frames/weapons. Making COSMETICS now exclusive, or more like 'buy the most expensive or pay twice', is just unfair imo and missing completely the point of Accessories. They way DE handled this was too unpleasant but thats already covered here :) 

Anyway just my 2 cents here, hoping that those people can actually claim refund because this is just 'Moneygrab Prime - SOON '

Edited by Rigoxa

I was really excited about Trinity Prime Access being released (more for cosmetics than Trinity, I can farm that) and I usually purchase the prime accessories pack because I like to actually play the game to get the gear. I nearly bought the accessories this time around, until I made sure that what I wanted was in the accessories. 

The gene masking kit which only changes colour of the Kubrow is not included in the accessories. k. wat. It literally defeats the whole purpose of having an accessories pack when you can't get all the accessories of the access. 

I really don't know what's going on in the heads of the marketing department over at DE, but please put the gene-masking kit into prime accessories. 

I'm really hoping DE is thinking about what they're at least going to say/do regarding the accessories situation (the earlier screen caps seem to suggest that they're going to at least post something).

One of the things I like most about DE is how they do listen to the feedback the community gives, and tend to adjust things accordingly (Chroma's Helmet design). Even in the events when DE announced changes and people didn't like them, they at least had an explanation as to why they made the change (Changing how Void Keys worked in Syndicates).

So I'm really hoping for at least one of those out comes. A situation where DE just listens to community feedback and makes a change, or a situation where DE at least explains why they made the decision that they made. If they don't address it at all, then I'll just be disappointed on a couple of levels...

Oh my.

I'm the one that pointed out to [DE]Megan that the Prime Access description was confusing and in some places flat out wrong which led to the correction -blackening the kubrow model.-

Here's the original thread for reference : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/540253-prime-access-missing-accessories/#entry6068770

My current problem is not that the gene masking kit is not included (well it is but that 's another issue ^^) but the fact that the Prime access whole panel is still to this minute, displaying wrong info :

Text description still reads : "Only after the Exclusive Gear? The choice is yours with Prime Accessories" when exclusive gear is not included

Images of the "Well of life" "Link" and "Blessing" don't show the kavasa armor, nor the text tells you that it is included ! ->which leads to people believing the armor is only in the prime accessories.

The Prime accessories pack is still called the "Exclusive pack" , except you have to read a whole page of text (prime access FAQ) to discover that one exclusive is actually not included.

My objective was not to raise a huge uproar but only to actually prevent it. This Prime Access page needs to be corrected immediately or taken down. It can not stands in its current form as it is still not actually informing the customer properly about what he gets or not. (that last point is the most serious because it is a legal obligation of any seller )

I'm  not a mod or anything but I dearly ask for any commenter to stay civil, I read the whole thread and saw some horrors that I would like to lock to the darkest reaches of the Internet.

Edited by lukaself