Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear DE-Rebeca It would be nice to have some new information for Umbra and Wukong...please :)

And why wait another month for them when there are already as finished models and completed?

wRpH9zE.gif

Edited by Vlada91

Will there be done something about the rarity of the Chesa Kubrow type? I have had an incubation (with the upgrade, 65 incubations) running nearly every day since they got released with U17 and have still not gotten one. 8 125 000 credits down the drain.

Edited by Adaptor-Face

To DE,

A few friends and I are wondering; when will the Corpus get their turn?  The Grineer have expanded so much, multiple quests, events, countless unit additions as well as tilesets and almost every boss reworked, as well as a full trial to boot.  While we are appreciative of this growth, it feels like the Corpus have been left behind in terms of advancement.  It feels like you have been relying on Alad V for too long, and that the Corpus have stagnated.  The new units are a step in the right direction, but it feels like they [the Corpus] still need more attention. If you could divulge some ideas/plans you have in store for our resident Avarice-centred cult, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Tenno Dalimir.

Edited by Dalimir

Please go in depth about the multishot change, and how  that will affect not just weapons, but maybe enemies as well? Particularly their armor scaling. Also, a lot of Warframe abilities that uses flat damage suffers from armor scaling, it would be great to see something done about that. 

Edited by DesuEx

When is the redeemers charge attack timing going to be fixed? I.E. the way it was pre U17.

Also will primed streamline ever be put into the game? Only reason that im asking this is because with the changes to toggle abilities fleeting expertise is just not as useful anymore and having this mod implemented would allow for more diversity considering that you won't need to counteract the negative duration with another mod.

Edited by iDEBz

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

I really like the recent Archwing changes and additions, and I'm excited to see what's next for Archwing.

Are there any plans to implement Fomorian Sabotage teased in the Eyes of Blight event and the rebuilding of Relays anytime soon?

I remember you talking about that a good while ago, but haven't heard anything about it since.

I'm hoping it won't be too long, as Archwing still needs a lot of love.

Also, will Archwing parts ever receive the same treatment as Prime parts once the Void is reworked?

Like always, stay hotdog.

Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

Query for Scott:

We go invading Galleons at all times it seems that it’s the only ship the Grineer have aside from the Fomoriams, but on the Corpus side we have 3 types of ships, we have the smallest one which I will call a Frigate (seems to be the same size of the Galleon) and medium one I will call a Battlecruiser, and a Dreadnough.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/3cyOs7W.jpg[/img]

I went to an Archwing Trech Run and put Waypoints to make a distance and, if I assume the ruins of the ship is the Dreadnough, it has AT LEAST 8km in length.

The question is: What is the real size ships we invade?

Another Query, this time for Steeve and its tied to the question I gave Scott:

We travel through many maps as we progress, but the “why those maps are like this” is lost to newer players that didn’t watch previous streams when you talked about them before they were added.

Could you add a page to the Codex with each Title-Set in the game, something like “LOCATIONS” under the “UNIVERSE” Tab, which shows an image of the Title-Set, explaining why they exist and at the same time putting some Lore into them, nothing significant if you don’t want to but something like what you said in previous streams like when you described the Forests of Earth:

“Grineer Forests:  Found on Earth, these dense jungles are populated with plants genetically engineered by the Orokin to be extra resilient. Attempts at colonizing the planet by the Grineer have been repeatedly thwarted by the vegetation, resulting in various overgrown Grineer structures that can be found during exploration.” (This one I got from the wiki)

And how this ties to the Question I gave Scott? You could add things like the dimension of the Corpus/Grineer Ships as details along with the description.

It would add a small, but significant meaning to each place we visit.

Edited by Kao-Snake

so, With the recent skins come out, e.g. nyxs nemisis skin, and valkyrs skin, would they ever come back, like the Excaliburs proto-type armour?

p.s. Can you give us info on when the app for nexus will come out? As i have seen a lot of people asking this on the forums recently ;-;

Edited by SubjectL

Can we get a look at the new star chart? (It's been a while since it's been even talked about in a devstream)

Saryn rework ideas/progress?

Will the J3-Golem raid come out before U18? (Also some new game play on the new raid)

Can we see some the feral kavats in game soon?

Any new umbra news?

Edited by Junktron

I waited 3 weeks for this.

1. Is there anything in development for syndicate armors/melee given that they are a pretty hot topic right now?

2. Would you confirm if Mag & Ash is currently on the rework plate right now? If so, what are the plans and what about the mediocre frames like hydroid & oberon?

3. Dojo overhaul was mentioned on the past devstreams can we pls know where we are at this?

4. I think we can all agree that our profile page could use some improvements such as the stats tab displaying unecessary enemy scans & the weapons tab that hopefully could show better statistics in terms of usage, etc. Is this something that's also being looked at?

Lastly, can you show us a chart on what we can expect this update 18?

Like the previous thing that you did where it says: Confirmed, Undecided, Not.

Thank you.

Edited by Oranji

I Was able to attend the Comic con panel and the after party  this past weekend. I had a fantastic time and every time I have met the team it always feels like I am being welcomed by family. My question is more for of an overall team question of if we will be  seeing alt skins for kubrows and sentinels?

What I mean is will be seeing skins like the proto Excalibur skin and  nemesis Nyx skin designs for the kubrows and sentinels besides the primsa. 

I wanted to ask sheldon and Geoff but was not able to.

QUESTIONS:

1. What old stances have priority for updating?

2. Could finishers be moved to the "use" key?

3. Burstron and Dark Sword status?

4. Next Warframe to get PBR treatment?

5. Will there be any more gunblade weapons?

Edited by Lukap99