Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #61!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be any plans to revert the Mirage HoM change? It's a massive nerf to her, especially on those players relying on status chance, she just lost half of her utility in that nerf...

Also, her roll animation is quicker, so she covers way less ground :P

Q. so with the weapons we know are upcoming some time in the near (or far) future of warframe can we expect possibly some skins that modify the stats of the weapons such as the manticore axe skin or the dagger axe skin?

Q. So i remember that you mentioned something about how the remote observers were made in order to test what new camera angles you can achieve with it. however is this meant to lead up to something? perhaps more cinematic modes for entry into a node? first person (lol not really)? or other camera angles we have yet to see?

Q. What is one of the most recent fan concepts that you have seen in the forums that you would like to implement into the game (mainly along the line of weaponry)?

Q. how is star chart 3.0 going? are we going to see the orignal solar system layout make a return in the future? personally i liked the way the orignal solar system select looked and thought that it just looked amazing, even worked as a background for my computer when i had to leave for a bit. or perhaps are we going to see a whole new mission select?

-personally i think that a good way to make the old solar system look to work again would be to make it to when the player sits down to select a node the room would darken and the camera angle would change to reveal the old map system with the old map sounds (i miss those sounds so much) just this time with less nodes so as to make it less empty than before.

Q. how is the focus system working out? any previews you can show us?

Edited by lightdragon64

1. Are there any ideas for a dojo overhaul of any sorts (Dojo 3.0)? With the new Grand Halls, increased room spaces, etc, it really helps to add more but it gives us dead ends with space left over. Perhaps for example, a new obstacle course to compliment parkour 2.0? Or maybe even older grand halls being reintroduced? Other ideas can be new gardens, bio-rooms showing nature and terrain of multiple planets, fountains, etc even; a larger dueling arena (say a 4v4) would be a nice addition to add to practice conclave, even adding the option for the conclave mode and normal mode? Or perhaps even a navigation room for missions similar to the relays?
Will the dojos be put on a dedicated server sometime in the future?
2. With the release of conclave syndicates, are there any plans for special cosmetics and/or weapons for them like the other syndicates? Like syndanas and so forth? Or perhaps armor accessories and such?
Will conclave be seeing a dedicated server in the future as well?

Any plans on adding new arcane effects?

Are there any plans to add information such as damage multiplier, number of hits and status effects to the Melee Combo menu? 

Any plans on fleshing out the specter system? Some people would rather their spectres only wield a melee weapon and engage in melee, but you are forced to equip them with a primary/secondary.

Are there any plans to rebalance Channeling cost on weapons? Currently the channeling system heavily favors slow, heavy hitting melee weapons, while being more of an useless energy drain on fast multi hit melee weapons.

Also, are there plans to improve channeling mods? Currently all mods besides Life strike and Killing Blow make your build worse.

Meditate emote should give a small energy regeneration boost when used :3

Recently you added a feature that allows Fury and Quickening mods to scale finisher animation speed, but attack speed modifiers like Warcry or Berserker don't benefit it. Is it intended or just oversight?

Only way to get Large X Restore blueprints is trough ranking up in each syndicate. Any chance you could make them tradeable?

Any plans to make some other abilities into channeling?

So, I would love to be able to play with some friends of mine who play Warframe on a PS4. As I am on PC this is currently not possible, but I have found forums online saying that Cross Platform Multiplayer is a goal for DE.

Is this still going to be implemented at some point? or is the CrossPlay Dream dead?

1. When will the dev team realise that their own game is PVE and their twisted sence of balance usually puts the (any)warframe to the trash despite it actually being viable or not, just because community demands so?

2. What is the point of ult abillities not benefiting from Energy Vampire when you can get the energy from it and then recast the ult abillity?

3. Amount of mobs you face scales to the party size why same does not apply to aura mods?

Do pardon me, but I must ask -

If we apply an Exilus to our warframes, in theory, would it leave our warframes vulnerable to Sentient Hijacking, or does the Lotus install countermeasures so we can use them willy-nilly?

Also, what are you going to do about Alad V? At the end of our most recent interaction, when he sent his thank you letter* for helping him find a cure for the infestation, Did he have a change of heart? What kind of role do you plan for him?

[size=2]*Considering who he is, that's a marked change in his personality.[/size]

You mentioned doing a balance pass on the MR requirements of weapons to prevent new players from immediately acquiring the strongest weapons in the game.

Are you also going to be doing this pass for warframes? Currently Rhino is the only warframe hard locked behind MR; Limbo, Atlas, Equinox, and Chroma are also soft locked behind MR walls related to quests (The Archwing, in the case of the former three, and The New Strange in the case of the lattermost), and I have a sneaking suspicion "Artemis" our archer will be related to The Second Dream. While I understand and appreciate having these warframes as quest rewards, Rhino sticks out like a sore thumb for being the only warframe acquired in the "traditional" manner (that is, defeating planet boss, acquiring parts, BP from market) with absolutely no quest requirements who is nevertheless restricted by mastery lock.

Will Rhino be freed from this awkward locked cage? Conversely, will you be adding MR restrictions to other 'traditional' warframes (or even Prime warframes) that don't already have them?

LATE EDIT: Of course, I'm not suggesting locking Prime Access off from new players; if Prime Warframes had MR locks, Prime Access would have to bypass that, and that may or may not skirt the dangerous edge of pay-to-win... food for thought perhaps.

Edited by LysanderasD

1. Will Dark sector conflicts come back, if so when is the "ETA"?

2. Is the New rhino skin coming "Soon"?

3. Is there any concept for a grineer drill weapon?

4.(One everyone wants to know so I'll just throw in) Any new information on Umbras?

5. Syndicate melees, when?

6. Is alad v coming back and wll he actually be used for good now that the tenno "saved" him?

and my 7th... When will stalker stop being a meany and drop despair (again(long story)?

Edit: Just added 2 more questions

Edited by TESTAMENTEXE