Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Total Biscuit Has Cancer

TheErebus.

"No cure." Yeah, okay. It's nice to know medical cannabis still isn't recognized as the cancer-murdering super agent that it can be used for in this case. Kind of remedied my colon cancer without ever setting foot near a chemo machine.

I'm saddened that it's still simply see along the same lines as heroin and cocaine. Very saddened.

"No cure." Yeah, okay. It's nice to know medical cannabis still isn't recognized as the cancer-murdering super agent that it can be used for in this case. Kind of remedied my colon cancer without ever setting foot near a chemo machine.

I'm saddened that it's still simply see along the same lines as heroin and cocaine. Very saddened.

its like the prohibition all over again

thankfully I live in a medical state and hope TB does to should he seek this type of holistic and natural medicine 

best wishes to him 

Not to mention it grows naturally.

I personally knew several people who have died to cancer and I know a couple of people who have lost people to cancer over the last few years 

My best wishes to Total Biscuit.

Thats some really sucky news...

My father got a cannabis inhilator, his cancer still spread through out his body. Just because cannabis has cancer killing properties doesnt mean that its a surefire cure, many things has cancer killing properties but nothing can guarantee that you will live through it.