Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.7.1

DE_Adam

The caches look just like any other lockers and are incredibly hard to see, suggesting making the Orokin Caches stand out (model change, golden aura surrounding it, or just scale it up a little) instead of looking like a normal locker.

Still no fix for wacky Glaxion aim, as per:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/544384-do-something-about-glaxion/?hl=glaxion

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/544375-de-bork-the-glaxion/?hl=glaxion

I've also made numerous topics on it myself over the last few months. The links escape me. But, well... you get the idea.

I seem to recall it was 16.5 that broke it.

Can somebody write a script to search 'Hotfix' threads and auto-delete any posts containing the phrase "still no fix for", please?  Or maybe just auto-add the phrase "Also, I still love Strawberry Shortcake" to each one.

Yes, Warframe is not yet The Perfect Game, and still has bugs that haven't been fixed yet.  Thank you terribly much for pointing that out for us all.  Again.

Honestly, this special-little-snowflake 'My personal issue is just so much more important' crap gets tiresome after a while...

Thanks for the hotfix... But.

I'm gonna be honest. I'm extremely disappointed right now. The fact that the same exact- nearly unaltered fomorian sabotage would come back to warframe in the sorry state of existance it had during eyes of blight just doesn't sit right with me. It is boring. It has no point. You fly in, you shoot it a bit, you're done. It's dumb. It's boring. Oh I said that already.

My point is- stuff like this is why noone likes/plays AW. AW could be great. Sure there's some mechanics that need improving- but the BORING MISSIONS are the root issue. You guys need to improve them if you want AW to be loved- something like a balor fomorian takedown is a great place to start. That thing is massive (it should be even bigger...). You could have a multistage AW/normal gameplay transition mission that's ACTUALLY fun and challenging, fits with lore, and breathes life into something that will pretty obviously be an uncommon alert from now on.

That's it for my rant. I kept that all in since the Eyes of Blight event but I just couldn't anymore after seeing this. I really hope things change for the better... Thanks again for the update.

Can somebody write a script to search 'Hotfix' threads and auto-delete any posts containing the phrase "still no fix for", please?  Or maybe just auto-add the phrase "Also, I still love Strawberry Shortcake" to each one.

Yes, Warframe is not yet The Perfect Game, and still has bugs that haven't been fixed yet.  Thank you terribly much for pointing that out for us all.  Again.

Honestly, this special-little-snowflake 'My personal issue is just so much more important' crap gets tiresome after a while...

Cool yo' jets, man. For a while, in the hotfix threads, they [the dev/s] suggested that if we were to mention an outlying problem or bug, we were to begin the post with "still no fix for...". Granted they haven't done that in a while, but it's as good a place as any to draw attention to withstanding issues in-game, and they've not since discouraged us from doing so.

No idea how the special snowflake thing relates to the issue, but hey... snowflake... ice... Glaxion... geddit?

Still no fix for being unable to shoot through Volt's shields after revive:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/491235-volt-shield-bugged-after-revive/?hl=volt

... Especially annoying in T4 (Mob) Def, all of a sudden you can't shoot baddies out of your safe place but them bombards, hohoo, they do hit you through it with their rockets like always (speaking of bugs: is THIS even intended?) ...

It is cool to see the formorians back into play.  However could it be possible for there to be formorian disruptor x5/x10 blueprints available as obtaining the imperator vandal this time seems to be a farm fest? Not really needed since we can just make one before each mission but having less clicks would be extremely nice so all we have to do is stock up on disruptors and click repeat mission.

Edited by Bobveela

Cool yo' jets, man. For a while, in the hotfix threads, they [the dev/s] suggested that if we were to mention an outlying problem or bug, we were to begin the post with "still no fix for...". Granted they haven't done that in a while, but it's as good a place as any to draw attention to withstanding issues in-game, and they've not since discouraged us from doing so.

No idea how the special snowflake thing relates to the issue, but hey... snowflake... ice... Glaxion... geddit?

I know, and I hear ya.  We are still officially debugging the game, and it's helpful for the Devs to know which bugs are most important to people.  I honestly do get that.

But when almost half the first page of the most recent Hotfix thread (9/19) is people complaining about how the latest build isn't good enough....  It's like folks haunt the Hotfix threads just so they can get their rant in on the first page and grab attention.  Viewed from that perspective, it's hard not to see them as petty and almost desperate for attention. 

In RL I deal with folks who complain a fair bit, and one of the ways I deal with that stress is by playing WF.  And here I am, running into complainers here, too.  (I understand, that's my issue to deal with.  But then, if whining about the game is acceptable...?)

So please forgive my complaining about complainers; I apologize.  Just wish people would more often choose a positive perspective on improvements, that's all.

I know the odds of any of the developers seeing this or even caring but if you do see this please respond. Conclave. I know its a pretty big subject but i my main problem is with the lack of allowable warframes. I hope that maybe you could add some more warframes allowed in conclave. Also Hydroid needs a re work. he his a great frame but could really needs some help. (personal nickname=puddle boy). his undertow needs to do more damage and maybe have an ulterior motive for using it other than CC and intangibility. I think with all your skills and your amazing minds this should be easy to do. I love your game and i hope you take this well. Thanks

Faithful Warframe player, jmp2010.

Sabotage Cache Changes:

• Made improvements to how faction Cache types are determined in Sabotage missions.
  • Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.
  • Fixed discrepancies in Cache types differing from the faction being played.

Please fix the tower 2 Sabotage drops, too. I already spend 30+ keys and 2 days to get Trin's Helmet ... It seems unfair for some that got it on a few runs ...

Edited by .LeiA._

What is up with the trouble of updating the launcher?

It's slow as hell and keeps getting stuck at around 40-50% and then nothing will happen.

If it will progress beyond that, it will reach about 80% and then suddenly drop to 60% again.

Same thing happened to the previous update, wtf?