DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.7.1

For reason I love that the Orokin Voice Caches have their own appearance more than anything.

• Upvote 4

Fix the problem that sometimes visual effects of fire or thunder etc. of melee weapons disappear

• Upvote 3

Oh shoot. I just finally got the launcher to work after 12 hrs of endless googling. Another patch is almost traumatizing...

• Upvote 3

I'm just birned all my Sabotage keys in run for Trinity and there was no cashes at all... Something inside me telled me to wait an hour... >__<"

didn't change nekros shadows? these are useless because have a very low damage and you can summon only if you kill some mobs.... don't have sense.Do something please.

• Upvote 1

• Fixed Alad V Noggle Statue using the incorrect animation.

Does this mean there will eventually be a fix for Nova's noggle to use Nova animations instead of Nyx animations?

• Upvote 3

• Fixed Landing Craft Air Support not working.

thank god, i thought i was going crazy since no one in region chat bothered to acknowledge my questions about it not working. 

• Upvote 2

DE my clans emblem didn't update and we have uploaded the image like we were supposed to. Did we do something wrong? 

Sabotage Cache Changes:

• Made improvements to how faction Cache types are determined in Sabotage missions.
  • Gave Orokin Void Caches their own locker appearance as opposed to a Corpus Locker.
  • Fixed discrepancies in Cache types differing from the faction being played.

Says "Orokin Caches 0/3" at first but after finding the first one goes back to "Grineer Caches 1/3"